n o t e f o r t y e i g h t

he aimlessly sat in the living space of the dorm room. he finished all his work and lucas was still in the hospital. huffing in a large breath of air, he fumbled to find his phone. punching the number of the older silently. he held it up to his hear and waited. the wait to hear back from the older was becoming more and more desperate

"hello?"
"taeil hyung. do you know when lucas will come out of the hospital?" he muttered, his mind feeding him the same thoughts over and over again. wanting more than anything to just see someone he considered his best friend again. "ah, we're not sure. his mom said he'd come out some time this week but i wouldn't know."

okay, this week. he marked down in his head, "is there anything else you need right now jungwoo?" the male asked him with a tone that gave him a genuine moment to consider anything else. "no, thank you though, hyung." he smiled lightly before hanging up.

"hey woo, you got mail apparently." a male came up to him with a white envelope in hand. thanking the other as per usual. he took a hold of the envelope. a chill spread down his spine as the familiar handwriting was presented on the back of the letter. opening it up slowly, the familiar pale pink paper was settled there with a polaroid of a white rose.

dear: my comet ♡

hello my star :)
i heard that your precious best friend had recovered enough to have woken up. it saddens me that i heard that he can't remember you. what a pity that one of your closet friends can't even remember you correctly.

if you ever seem saddened again, come to me. i will always be there for you my starlight. unlike your former friend, i would never betray you my star. trust me. i would never dare to hurt you of course. my love

from: your angel ♡