m i n e

taking her hand away from his body, she brought it to his face forcing his jaw up for his eyes to meet hers. with a sweetened look with eyes of a snake she forced him into a kiss the desire she longed for. "you're mine, you're mine."

thrashing around with tear stains covering his cheeks, her grip hardened on his wrist developing pain for the male. yelping at the agony he was experiencing. "look at me. look at me." forcing his attention he panickily stared at her.

fear was his friend and this was the last stage, he couldn't conceal his fear for any longer shrieking and sobbing. begging her to let go of him she only pulled him closer. whispering in his ear which only made him more frightened. "no one can save you but me, my comet." 

the white garments that wore close to his skin, his shell of his body remained his only living attribute. looking down to his handcuffed hands he couldn't remember the last time he was let outside by himself. 

his once blue hair grown out to his natural hue losing its colourful traits. soullessly sitting around and waiting for the day to end for his cycle to start. "i'm home my starlight." the feminine voice pierced the air, the sounds of heels clicking throughout the home before approaching him.

"have you been good for me darling?" running a hand behind his ear and kissing him softly. the exchange of touch being compared to the touch of a demon. unable to move his head further than forwards, his view becoming familiar.

"i'll be back starlight."
walking away from him, his eyes fixated on his arms, with scars and bruises that littered its once purity. it was safe to say he would never escape, having no reason to thrash and scream. all he was, was a doll to someone worse.