n o t e f i f t y t h r e e

the delicate designs that carved smoothly within the teacup traced underneath the fingertips of the slender figure. their eyes closed as elegantly as their stature. unlike their placement within the room, the room looked to be in pure shambles. from burn scorches across the ripping wallpaper to the scattering furniture that were tossed randomly

their presences practically graced the room as perfectly as a chandelier to an abandoned manor. the clicking of footsteps did no different, entering the room with pure silence. stopping front of the figure, the other changed nothing in their behaviour. sipping from the teacup as purely as possible.

"unnie. you ordered me?" the gentle voice broke the perfect silence. their eyes flickered open, gliding delicately to look up to the female. the corners of their lips quirked up into their gentle smile. "ah jung hwan, i haven't seen you since the beginning of the school year, how are you holding up?" their smile almost identical to the female.

"i'm doing fine unnie. what did you need me for?" she stood there almost as if confronting a ceo of a company. that was the exact atmosphere the older had brought. their finger ran across the rim of the teacup delicately, reaching out to place it on the matching plate. 

glancing over to their bag, the hand glided towards it and pulled out a file. placing it onto the table and sliding it over to the female. leaning back into the chair, their stare was menacing, even to the younger who allegedly feared no one. taking a hold of the folder, flipping it open, the contents made her mouth hang.

"you're lucky i have connections to the government my darling. they're starting to gather evidence wherever they can. and we wouldn't want your poor self to be separated from your love would you?" their natural sharp tongue made the female freeze in place. her pupils vibrating, the hue becoming a deeper black. clicking their tongue, their smile continued.

"now we best be careful, i would never want my poor little sister to fail. mother and father have high hopes for you. it'd be a shame." picking up the teacup again, the younger continued to shake vigorously before turning and walking towards the window. staring directly towards it, in a swift motion her fist collided right through the glass shattering it within impact.

keeping her composure, she bowed to her older sister and left, hand still bleeding aggressively down her white sleeves. pushing the large manor doors open, the sounds of her heels clicking echoed throughout the abandoned manor. the older stared with amusement, how the younger could be easily irritated made them laugh at her ability to fool everyone.

"when will you learn my dear little sister."