n o t e f o r t y s e v e n

"ah hyung can you help me with this if it's too much to ask, of course you don't need to help me since you are in your last year and probably busy-" 
"relax, i can help you with it don't worry." the male smiled at the blue haired feeling worried for the other's tendency to overthink.

still, the blue haired failed to not feel like he was invading the older's time. "are you sure that your schedule is clear.." he muttered, having an uneasiness haunting behind him at all times. the older patted the male on the shoulder in a calming way, "don't worry, anything for a junior."

he nodded still feeling antsy on the topic. he caved in and started to work on his assignments, getting help here and there. he didn't like how easily his trust could be gained but he couldn't help it. he'd take anything to have the feel of having someone protect him again. even if it caused him so much pain each time.

"hey, i think we interacted strangely at the hospital. wanna retry? i can try to remember what i can from our relationship." the male had stopped him from entering his room. he huffed in some air before nodding slowly, turning to him fully. 
"i'm lucas, i major in chemical engineering" he outstretched his hand to the blue haired.

"i'm jungwoo.. i major in journalism." the deja vu hit him hard, all of the memories they had together fled to him like bees to the hive. "woah that's so cool!" he heard the words at least twice. once from the other and once in his head. "i guess we're really on different spectrums huh?"

he stared down at his feet, recounting this exact interaction months back from when it originally happened. "yeah, we are." he smiled softly at the taller, his expression bringing the signature smile of the younger that he grew to know deeply well.