n o t e f i f t y

god he felt like he'd been waiting for hours, he waited patiently for his hyung to show up. in the grace of the loneliness that submerged him, he spotted the older from a distance. "sorry i'm a bit late, club activities were held back for another 20 minutes." he scratched his neck, the sincere apology pressing into his mind.

he silently nodded, a deja vu of everyone he had hung out with him at this time, at this place, it all hit him at once. now feeling uncomfortable, the older placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, "hey it's alright jungwoo." he smiled towards him

feeling a bit more at ease, they continued the afternoon as any 2 friends would. to say that he didn't miss doing these exact things with johnny and doyoung would be a lie. he missed his friends, even yeonghee, the one he was the most skeptical of. 

"hyung, do you think they're watching me." he looked over to the male with saddened eyes. "of course they are, they care for you so of course they're watching you. i would too." he comforted the male. the soothing feeling that reassured him oh so well.

lost, he was so so lost. the male had gotten lost in the crowd and now needed to find where he was. it was dark out and he remembered that the older decided to wear all black, oh god.. he gulped. out of the bliss of the night a faint sound of a gun shot rang. 

out of impulse, he ran, he rushed off only to see a running figure and another laying motionlessly on the ground with a spill of crimson. he began to have a panic attack, his eyes shook he couldn't keep still. that was him, that was him. his body went cold 

lifeless, he couldn't function anymore, he couldn't scream but he couldn't stop whispering to himself. he begged someone to realize, it only took 15 minutes for someone to show up, but by that point he was already out the moment he hit the ground. his body ached, he was pulled away and taken to the hospital alongside the now pale skinned body. 

"dear do you know what happened?"
"can you tell us what happened?"
"stop overwhelming him he's clearly not in the right state of mind."
"stay here with us for a moment."

they dug their hands into their pockets. the phone grasped toughly in her palm, "i did it unnie, you have it covered right?" their words were slick and chill, as if they did nothing wrong. "yes, of course, i have you to thank for everything unnie." the same old twisted smile grew on their face ever so slightly.