Chapter 33 - No honey, you were amazing

Sabrina Kiehl

I just woke up and I got pretty dizzy, I went out with Alma last night and it made me feel so exhausted in the morning. In this age I realize what matter is only a peaceful morning without hungover but, here I am regretting what I've done. I'm also pretty confuse how did I end up in Ansel's bed wearing his clothes? I reach my phone and I realize that it's Saturday. I remember that I went home when his friends were around, so he took me to his room.

I lazily getting up from the bed making my way  to the kitchen to get something. I was staring blankly at the stove when the apartment door went open and I there's Ansel walks in with paperbags in his hands.

"Morning," he said while having his eyes on me.

"Hi," I said.

"I went to the supermarket this morning, we got nothing left," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

He got into the kitchen to put the groceries on its places. While I'm standing still next to him,

"Sorry I put my shirt on you," he said while busy sorting the groceries one by one, I know that his schedule is going to the gym every Saturday morning and I know that he already showered because I can smell the smell of his cologne, and now he's wearing a plain white shirt that I know abs and pack are hidden under it.

"The dress you wore didn't look comfortable for sleeping," he said finishing his words while my mind is daydreaming somewhere else.

"You're acting like you never saw me naked," I said then I can see that he smiles.

"We never really talk about that night," I said.

"Talk about what?" He asked.

"Like, how can I be soo good," I throw some joke at him.

He looks at me before he chuckles,

"Like, you were fine?" He teased back then I stare him in disgust,

"Fine?!" I laughed.

"You were the one who can't get enough of me that night," I said to him while standing right next to him, and he still has his eyes looking down at the groceries like he doesn't want to look at me.

The sex was so so good, it was a week ago already but I can't stop thinking about it, maybe it's because I haven't got laid for a long time.

"Excuse me," he said because he wanted to put one of the groceries on the countertop right on top of me but I didn't move, I just want to make fun of him a little because it's so funny to see him annoyed.

He smiles before he moves to step right behind me to put it into the countertop, but I turn around which makes us facing each other. He looks down at me after putting the grocery into the countertop then those lips smile, he even chuckles.

"I was fine?" I repeated what he said, there's no way I was only fine I saw how is he that night.

He chuckles, shaking his head.

"No honey, you were amazing, best sex that I've ever experienced," he put his palm on my cheek before his thumb slowly brushing against it.

Now I'm questioning is he being real or sarcastic.

"What? now you're questioning if I'm being real or not," he asked and I know that he can read my expression.