Chapter 42 - Post Honeymoon

Sabrina Kiehl

"Anyway first of all I was surprised when you told me you'll be leaving to Italy for a honeymoon?!" Alma says while we're siting in her bed in her apartment.

I can finally meet Alma after I got back home, we've already back to the state couple weeks ago but she was in a business trip a week a go so..,

"I was also surprised that he took me to Italy," I smile while sitting in front of her.

"I was actually surprised that he took you to a 'honey' 'moon'," she says then I can only chuckle.

"How was it?" She asks.

"Just like an actual honeymoon couple, I have no idea how could we do it," I say then she smiles while listening to me.

"Thought it was going to just having sex for 14 days straight but it wasn't all about sex," I say then she laughs.

"Well tell me everything," she smiles at me.

"I was surprised, he treated me so well, I don't even know if we're acting anymore or not," I say to her.

"What? you're falling for him?!" She asks then I laugh,

"I don't know yet," I say.

"He brought me flowers, kissing me when no one sees, he held my hand, he made sure that I'm comfortable," I explained while alma only smiling at me.

"He finally posted a picture of a 'girl' on his account," she said.

"Haha how do you know?" I smiles, because it caught my attention too.

"Of course my girl friends were talking about it, he's pretty popular in town, because of the cases he took in court and how he looks,"

"We all girls of course were curious about his personal life until he decided to post his girl," she said then I chuckle.

"You're the only girl that he ever posted in his social media," she said then I look at her phone, I've seen his post but looking at it all over again always make me smile.

"His girl, in Italy, what a dream!" Alma said and I can only laugh.

"Oh look at you, you started falling," Alma teased then I can only shake my head.

"Years change but you haven't change that big stupid head of yours," she said.

"Stop being denial, he's perfect for you and he clearly fell for you too," she says.

"I don think-"

"What you want to say all of these things are fake?"

"Are you blind?" She asked.

"You just had the most romantic honeymoon ever and everyone can't stop talking about it including yourself," she said.

"You're married to one of the hottest man in the city who's good in bed, and turns out to be very romantic?! How can you say you're not falling in love?" She asked then I can only smile.

"I don't know," I shake my head.

"Bullshit," she said and it makes us smile.

"Stop attacking me," I protested.

"I don't care if you keep being denial or acting like you're not in love, but I want you to know that I'm happy for you," she said, it's really sweet I even tilted my head.

"Thanks," I laugh.

"How was your business trip?" I asked then she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing compares to yours," she said then it makes me laugh.