Chapter 40 - Rome

Sabrina Kiehl

I can't believe after two weeks of being exhausted because of the work that I had to do. I'm finally in Rome, Italy. I ended up here with a man that I didn't expect would take me here. We flew to Italy and have planned to stay here for some couple weeks, it's been a couple days since we arrived here and it still feels not real. This place has the best view, the vibes, everything is just perfect, I can tell why people said that is a romantic place to go.

I don't know how he planned it but he chose a very nice place for us to stay, it is actually going to be the first place we stay cause he said we'll be moving into one and another place every five days which makes me very excited. It really feels like a holiday and a proper break from all the war that I've fought for the last few months.

I'm staring out of the window while holding on a cup of wine, my legs feel a little bit sore from walking this evening. But it was worth it because it was the best dinner that we've ever had together, the restaurant completed with a beautiful view. I have no idea where Ansel knows how to arrange all of these, he said he doesn't do love well I started to think that he lied.

"You're not sleeping yet?" I suddenly heard his voice which makes me turn my head around to look at him, he just walk out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his torso. 

His hair is wet, he smells good and those towel doesn't hide those abs and packs which is very eye catching.

"The light out there is pretty," I said to him then he smiles. He walks closer before slowly take the wine glass off my hand then begin to sip it.

"Taste good," he said while I silently watching him, walking around the room shirtless.

I take the wine glass back before taking a seat at the edge of the bed. Staring at the vintage living room in front of our bed, I have no idea how much this cost but this room is a beaut.

"Everything that I got to experience here is very well planned," I said then his eyes look up from his phone and returns it with a smile.

"Hey, no work we're in a honeymoon," I slowly wrapped my arm around his torso, slowly putting my cheek against his back. His skin is so cold and the best part is he smells so good,

"I know, I wonder why they're still texting me," he mumbles while I slowly touch his stomach, feeling his muscles and packs.

I close my eyes while hugging him from behind, I don't know why but I like this. I like being close to him, his skin might be cold but I feel warm when I'm close to him. He was typing on his phone before his hand slowly brushes against my arm.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked with a low voice while I still have my eyes close, my lips curled into a smile when I heard him asking me that.

"No," I said then he chuckles.

"Your body against mine will probably easily turn me on," he chuckles then I smile before I kiss his back and walk away from him.

"Just get some sleep, I think I got something to work on," he said then I frowned,

"Really?" I said before crawling on to the bed.

"They just need a couple file, I'll email it to them and that's it," he said before slowly lie next to me.

I pull a blanket to cover my body and a minute later he realized that I'm a not having it. He smiles before putting his phone on the night stand next to him, he turns off the light which made the rooms turn darker. It feels like a movie because the only light that came into our room is the moonlight.