Chapter 3 - The rules

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

"I didn't expect that you hate your job but I expect you hate everyone in home," he says.

"What are you? a mind reader?" I ask.

"It's obvious Sabrina," he says then I smile,

"I'm glad," I know I probably sound like a psychopath.

"It's never been home," I say to him.

"The only thing to get out of my house to get married but marrying someone will only make my head pops," I say then he chuckles.

"I hate the home that I live in too,"

"That is why I moved out, but they still visit every once a month it's annoying,"

"They're trying to set me up with girls every fucking month," he says then I look up at him like I just found the best idea ever.

"Don't look at me like you have a hope on me," he calmly says then I frowned.

"Why don't we get married so I can be free and you-,"

"They don't have to keep set you up with different people," I say to him.

"Both of us can be free, I can help you and you can help me," I say to him.

"Woah," he says.

"I don't have to stay with you all the time, it's just a title to be your wife and you to be my husband that's all, with that title we can be free," I say.

"It won't be as simple as that," he shakes his head.

"You understand law right? What is the worst thing that can happen to us? Going to jail?" I ask him then he shakes his head.

"Come on Ansel it'll be fun," I pleaded him cause I see an open door in front of me, he might be the only person that can get me away from the living hell that I live in.

"It's not going to be that easy Sabrina,"

"You're a crazy woman," he says.

Yeah I'm crazy why the hell did I think, who wants to get a fake marriage? Besides we only met just yesterday.

"Yeah I guess I'm crazy," I shake my head then drink the wine from the glass.

~

"How many patient left Audrey?" I ask the nurse then she looks on the list.

"We have one more doc, I guess you have another famous patient," she teased then I feel confuse, "who?" I ask then she chuckles,

"Mr Ansel Renaldy have you heard about his Renaldy law firm?" She asks then I take the patient list from her hands.

What is this man doing here, I know he clearly know that I work here cause I told him that I work at the same hospital as my grandpa.

The crack on the door caught my attention which makes me throw the patient list back to Audrey who's standing next to me. I can't believe I gotta see him again since both of us didn't exchange our number at all and it's been like a month since Adam's wedding. Since the night I told him that I hate my job.

"Mr Renaldy?" Audrey asks and he nodded.

He got in then taking a seat right in front of my desk, I calmly taking a seat in front of him while started to read his medical record where there's no dental history in this hospital.

"How can I help you Mr Renaldy," I ask him while Audrey is preparing some stuff for him at the dental unit.

"I came here to buy your time doctor Sabrina," he says then I look at Audrey that look surprise, I raised my eyebrows telling her to leave us.