Chapter 48 - The fitting

Sabrina Kiehl

I heard rings from the doorbell which made me got up from my bed, I ordered some snack for Gina, Briana and her best friend are coming for the fitting. I get the snacks that I order then close the door behind, the same time as Ansel walking out of his room. I haven't seen him since this morning, from his look I know he just woke up. Seeing him now feel like seeing a stranger, we've known each other but he's not the same person that I knew anymore.

"Morning," he says.

"It's almost 1 pm already," I chuckle before putting the paper bag on the kitchen cabinet.

I watch him who I guess still have a headache from last night. He takes a seat right in front of me, putting his head on his palm. I watch him like that before taking a glass of water then put it next to him, I also gave him a pill to drink for his hangover.

"Thanks," he says.

"You're not late for your fitting?" I ask while unpacking the food out from the paper bag.

"Huh?" He asks while his eyes heavily looking up at me.

"It's almost 1 pm already, the girls will be here in few minutes," I say to him.

"And Damien said you guys have a final fitting today?" I ask him then he only stays in silent.

"You better get ready, it's Saturday the boutique is usually busy at weekends," I say while he stays in silent.

"You can take this," I put a croissant on the plate for him to eat cause I'm sure that he is hungry.

"Thank you," he says then I hear the ring on the bell and I knew that it must be the girls.

I walk to the door as he's watching me, I open the door and just like how I expected there's Gina, Brianna and her best friend Isla. I open the door for them to get in,

"Get in," I say to them as they got in.

"Ansel? You're still here?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah I'll be leaving soon, you guys have fun here," he says while taking the croissant into his room with him.

"He just woke up," I chuckle before telling the to take a seat in the living room.

"Oh here's some snacks if you guys are hungry, I'm going to take the dresses,"I say to them.

Minutes later Ansel got out of his room looking ready to go, he stopped at the living room to say bye to us. I watch him leave then it was just like that. The girls and I decided to get lunch outside after the final fitting, thankfully that it fits them so I got nothing to do after this. But I know that I'll be clueless without a job and the silence in the house would eat me alive.

When the girls and I got back from the restaurant we got back to Ansel's apartment to get their dresses. Then I heard from Gina that the boys are coming over since they are all together and all their girls are here. I don't know how awkward will it be since Ansel and I have decided not to tell them because Briana and Brooklyn's special day is coming. Hope they won't notice a thing anyway.

Talking about them, Ansel and I have no food tonight and guess we have to buy something since we're hosting tonight. So I open my phone and I already got a message from him,

Ansel Renaldy
Hi, sorry to bother you but the boys decided to come over to the apartment do you mind to order us something? Just use my credit card.

Ansel Renaldy
Sorry if I'm rushing you, I'm driving back home with the boys now,

Sabrina Kiehl
I was about to order them a snack, for the dinner let's discuss it when you guys are here?