Chapter 41 - Airport

Sabrina Kiehl

We've spent the last couple weeks together, we spent most of the time like the world belongs to us. I've never been this happy before, and never have I ever thought that I'll be flying abroad with a man that was a complete stranger to me. I've never got into a serious relationship before, it was always just a situationship with a guy that has never been there emotionally so was I. But now I started to feel like we've connected in every possible ways. Which is weird at first but not I started to feel comfortable being around him, or more like it's started to get weird if he's not around.

Ansel and I are now on our way to the airport, we took the taxi and now the driver is helping us to get our suitcases out off the trunk. With Ansel all I need to do in this trip is only holding onto our passport while he takes care of everything. We got into the airport and went straight to the check in table, thankfully we don't have to wait on the line since he booked the priority seats for the two of us.

He gives the lady our barcode tickets from his phone with our passports, and with that we got our plane tickets and now we just have to get into immigration and the longue. We went through security check in and I finished first, since he let me to check in first.

Once I got in I wait for him before we decided to get into the longue.

I always love the airport, it has its own vibes and an exciting place to walk around. You can see lots of different people from many places, but I sometimes feel anxious to fly.

Ansel and I walk into a duty free to see some perfumes, chocolates and many cute things in there. He stopped by a rack filled with mini drinks and he was excited to by 4 for his friends.

We walked around the airport, got some lunch at the longue and now we're waiting near the gate because it's almost boarding time. We're now sitting facing the big glass wall while watching the planes in the runaway. He sat right next to me while scrolling down his phone, he is wearing a white t-shirt and a grey sweatpants. My hand suddenly automatically wrapped around his left arm, I bring it closer to my body just so I can feel him close. He looks at me with questions eyes,

"Nervous?" He asked then I nodded.

"It's going to be a long ass flight," I sigh then he smiles, putting away his phone then get all of his attention on me.

"Just remember that when we're flying it's like we're in a jelly," he says then I smile, even though I can't lie that I'm starting to sweat.

"Guess it's not helping," he said then I chuckle.

"Don't worry, the two weeks trip was very exhausting plus you didn't get so much sleep last night which only will going to lead you to feel sleepy on the way back home,"

"You'll fall asleep and feel nothing," he said.

"And I got this chewy organic sleeping pills," I said then he nodded.

"See," he said then I nodded.

"Anyway, thank you so much for this trip," I said while we're sitting next to one another or more like I snuggle closer to him. Now it feels like we have a magnet in our body, because I just wanna be close to him.

"It's a very much needed trip though," he said then I nodded, while intertwining our hands playing with it until they open the boarding gate.

They called for the priority seats first which makes us to be the first people to get into the plane, again going to another country is now better and easier since I have him around. When I go with my parents and my sister for a trip, I was in charge in most of everything, started from the time keeper, making sure that we get into the right gate and every detail things about the trip. Well, to be the first daughter in the family, and maybe the fact I'd like to take the wheel and lead. But now since I have Ansel around, I just have to seat and stay still and it actually feels nice.

"Do you know what I don't really like about sitting in first class like this?" I asked while we're getting pur bags into the cabin.

"What?" He smiles.

"That there's like a wall between us that keeps us distance," I said then he chuckles.

"You'll be sleeping though," he said.

"I cannot wait to get home," he said then I nodded.

"Me too," I said.

In about few minutes after all the passenger got in the plane began to move up and up until it got stable in the sky. Just like how I said to Ansel I consume the organic pills right away since I become very anxious.

~

I woke up just before the plane landed and I still feel so very loopy because of the pill, now I'm walking out of the plane trying to throw a smile to the flight attendant thanking them for the service but I know that my smile is probably look very weird and heavy. I felt Ansel's hands on my shoulder trying to stir me where to go because I know he probably knows that I still feel very sleepy and loopy.

"Oh thank god," I said once I walked out of the plane and now I have Ansel arm wrapped around my shoulder. I can hear him chuckles once I said that.

"Thought you're fearless," he said while we're still walking down the aisle that probably takes us to our plane's belt to take our suitcases.

"No I'm not," I said.

"I hate flying," I mumble.

"I know hon, it's all over now," he said to me.

"Let's collect our suitcases then go home okay," he said then I nodded.

Just like what he said, he collected our suitcases then we took the taxi back home. Let's say that the pill is still working I fell asleep on the way back home.

He unlocked our apartment then we got in, I missed the smell of it and of course I miss my bed. I got inside took off my shoes then throw myself on the sofa in the living room. I open my phone while I hear Ansel is trying to get himself a drink.

I was on my phone for some few minutes until Ansel decided to join me into the living room. He takes the remote and turns on the television and began to watch the tv while he's sitting at the edge of the sofa right next to my feet. I watch him as his eyes stick to the tv in front of him, I watch him slowly sip on his drink before I slowly put my feet on his lap, but it doesn't caught his attention.

His eyes still stick to the tv but his hand slowly brushes against my feet, gently and with this small little gesture makes me smile. I watch him do that before I decided to change the position where my head is now on his lap. His eyes are still on the screen while I watch his feature from here, he even look so good from this angle.

I catch his hand before I put his palm on my cheek, my eyes went shut while I have his palm against my cheek. I kiss his wrist while comfortably sitting on his lap, he smells so good even after a long flight.

"Do you want to sleep on the bed?" He asked then I shake my head, I open my eyes and this time I have him looking down at me.

"I want to be here, on your lap, close to you," I said then he smiles.

"You know that you look so much like a baby right now, I bet you're still a little loopy now," he chuckles.

"I don't know," I close my eyes.

"Okay big baby, let's get you to the bed," he said before slowly getting up and trying to pick me up from the sofa.

He picked me up from the sofa and bring me to his room and put me on his bed, I lay there on my stomach then second later he lays right next to me, he lay on his stomach so our face are next to one another.

I feel his finger is running through my hair brushing against my head making me feel so sleepy.

"Have I said that the trip is the best trip that I've ever had?" I said with my eyes looking at him then he nodded.

"It's also the best trip that I've ever had," he said.

"Thank you, Ansel," I said then he nodded.

"You deserve it," he said.

I move closer before I reach his lips to kiss, I kiss his lips slowly I can even taste his mouth, it tasted like tea. I was kissing his lips before his arms pull me close by my waist while we're still kissing.