Chapter 38 - Getting worried and Anxious

Sabrina Kiehl

Ansel has tried to look for this Nicholas who's supposed to be my sister's fiancé, which turns out that this guy is actually a good man. He never did something dirty, well he did everything professionally at his job, but. But does he have some bad intentions with my sister? Or what if he cheats one day because he doesn't love her?

"You look uncomfortable," Ansel chuckles while driving next to me once the car got into my grandpa's mansion.

"Are you not feeling well," he put his palm on my forehead to check on me, since we just got home around 3 this morning now we have to be at my grandpa's house at noon.

"It's not the hangover," I mumbled while looking out of the window, looking at the garden that the car went thru to get into the main house.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be, I started to get used to it," he says  while I only stare at him.

"If it's not because of my grandpa, I wouldn't be here," I sigh while he only smiles.

He stops the car right at the lobby, we get out of the car the he hands the key to the valley driver. He's wearing a white shirt and the sleeves are being folded to his arm, showing his veins and muscle. I know he is very hot that's why I can't resist not having sex with him, he's just too much too resist.

"Let's go," he says before wrapping his arm around my waist as we got inside.

We got inside and there are many people in the backyard, well guess my grandpa invited the big family. I stop walking and about to turn around to walk out but Ansel stops me,

"It's just some people for some couple hours, you'll be fine, I'll be here," he said before we walk out to the backyard.

When we got there many families realize my arrival, they greet me and Ansel. We were talking with one another until I see my parents and my sister are here, then I see a man who is pretty familiar. Ansel notice what I'm looking at,

"Oh he's here," he notices.

"He's here and all I know is my sister isn't happy," I say while holding a glass of lemon juice.

"Hold this," I hand the cup to Ansel who's standing next to me.

"Don't make a scene," he whispered as I look at him strangely.

I walk closer to where my sister stand, I get her away from the guy that I believe is Nicholas. I brought her far enough from them so we can talk,

"He's the guy?" I ask then she nodded.

"Yeah," she says.

"How is he?" I ask her.

"We just met twice, I barely know him," she says as I stare at him who is talking to dad.

"Do you like him?" I ask her then she shakes her head.

"I don't know yet," she looks uncomfortable and not sure.

"You know you can always say no right?" I ask her then she looks me in the eye.

"Sabrina..," she sighs.

"Let me do this," she says then I look at her in confusion.

"Marriage is a big thing you can't ended up with someone you don't love," I say to her then she smiles.

"Thank you, but you sacrificed so much," she says then I shake my head.

"You chose to be a doctor, well dentist," she paused then I rolled my eyes, it all has passed and I'm on my way to get my dream tho.