Chapter 23 - Apologize

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

Been three days since we got back to his apartment and we haven't talked at all. Non of us is brave enough to start a conversation. I only see him in the morning for couple of seconds before he walked out of the apartment door, missing breakfast and never got home before dinner.

One night and we fucked up, what is this game are we playing child game? Giving each other silent treatment until one of them asking for forgiveness? But I am myself not brave enough to start the conversation, it's just quite hard to discuss. The tv in the living room haven't even being turned on since we got here, no one really spend their time outside their own room. It's like having a  stranger in our own living space.

I feel not well today it feels like a train just hit my body, my eyes crawl up the wall to see the clock on the wall showing it is half pass midnight and I can't sleep because I feel not well. I lazily get up from the bed to get myself a cup of tea. I open the door then walk outside my room, heading into the kitchen and found Ansel is standing in front of the fridge.

Seems like he's looking for any snack in the fridge but sorry I haven't done any grocery since I got back so there's nothing there Ansel. His eyes catch mine before it looks another way, I ignore him then get a mug from the kitchen cabinet. Pouring a water into it before pulling one of the drawers, looking for a pill because my head hurts.

"You okay?" He asked while standing next to me, staring at whatever I do.

"I'm fine," I said before taking the pill then drink my water.

I turn around to put the mug in the sink until his hand suddenly grip on my wrist which makes stop walking away from him.

"Sorry," he said, before letting it go.

"You look pale," he said.

"I just need a sleep," I said to him.

"Sabrina," he calls my name.

"Let's talk," he said then I nodded before we take a sit in front of the island table.

"I thought you'll be leaving me," is the first words he said.

I sigh before I look into those blue eyes again, it is far different than the last time when it got darkened. It's something more pure than guilt.

"I'm here," I said to him.

"I am sorry for what I've done to you that night I was..," he stops.

"I was mad and I wasn't thinking straight," he said before those eyes looking back at me.

"I shouldn't do that, I don't know what's get into me I was a monster," he says.

"I'm sorry I've never done that before I was surprised with myself too," he said.

"I'm a man and of course I'm attracted to a woman, I find you really attractive and I can't stand you that night," he said and there's a silent between us.

"I've been looking for good excuses but I know there's none and I know there's no way you can forgive me but I just want you to know how sorry I am," he said.

"It's my fault too," I said then he looks at me in disbelief.

"I was the one who pushed you that night,"