Chapter 34 - Your girl's not right

Ansel Renaldy

A week went pass by, Sabrina is acting fine this week she didn't cry or a thing she's just being herself all this week. What changes between us is our lust, we started to can't control it. It's getting intense every fucking day and it's out of my hands, she wants it so I do I. Maybe it's just because we haven't got laid for a long time, I can say the short getaway really change everything. Especially the sex, it's getting hotter and hotter, I even think about it in the office which distract my attention. She's so good I admit that I can't get enough of her. I thought I would never experience this kind of thing with her but look a us we almost do it every day. If it's not because of deadline, work and the loss of energy we would've had it more than just couple times a day.

Sabrina left this evening for the fashion show, she left our home with a black body con dress which shows every curves that she has. I was about to complain but I realize it isn't my place to complain or get jealous. Wait, I'm not jealous. The boys are coming for the boys night, we're going to play a new games today which pretty exciting. Someone rings the bell which makes me get up from the chair in the kitchen then open it up for them.

"Come in," I open up the door, turns out the three of them are here right on time. They got in then put some snacks on the island table in the kitchen.

"Your wife's here?" Brooklyn asked.

"She's out with her friends," I said while looking at them putting their snacks on the table.

"What's that?" Damien asked while looking at my sofa in the living room which makes me look at it too.

"Ew, Is it your sperm man?" Palmer asked while looking at me, the three of them are looking at the stain of milk that Sabrina spilled this morning.

"It's a milk stain from this morning, why did you think that it's a sperm?!" I asked Palmer.

"I don't know man?! because I walked in when you guys were fucking in the kitchen last week?!" Palmer asked me back before making Damien and Brooklyn laugh so hard.

"Hey," I shake my head while holding my laughter, it was something that I didn't expect would happen to me.

"Oh come on is it a sperm? because if it is I won't seat near there," Brooklyn mocking me.

"I'm married of course I cum inside," I said which only make them laugh even more.

"Finally, we gotta know a little bit of his sex life now," Brooklyn said while getting tired of laughing.

"You're acting like you never did your girl in the kitchen," I shake my head while looking at them.

"I've never," Palmer said which makes us laugh, Damien even throw him with a pillow.

"Where have you been man?!" Damien said before I take a seat right next to Damien,

"I'll never sleep here again," Palmer said like he's traumatized.

"Yeah, you guys better be, it's called privacy, so if you gotta problem with your partners don't runaway like a coward, or go somewhere else than here," I said then they chuckle.

We played the game, we had lots of fun when Sabrina suddenly went home. She got home earlier than she told me she would be, my eyes still stick to the screen because I'm battling Palmer right now while Brooklyn's watching us.

They greeted Sabrina but this time she didn't greet back, I only heard a door being slowly shut. At first I didn't care until Damien suddenly whispered,

"Man I think your girl's not right," Damien said before he lay back, I look at him before giving the stick to him.

I got up from my seat to check her up, ended up standing in front of her door knocking, then slowly open the door. When I got in I see her walking back and forth to her closet, stripping her black dress then put on a sweater. I watch her walking back and forth and I see worried in her eyes, this is the first time ever I see her crying. I've never seen her crying before,