I Left

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

"Come in" were the words I heard after I knocked on the office's door. I went in and looked at the old man and lady's magical hands. "I want to tell you something," I said as I bowed to them then looked at them with my lifeless eyes and straight emotionless face. "Go on" she said.

"I would like to get permission to leave the village. I know that this seems so soon but I want to leave and train. I already have a sensei. He is a good man. Was once in this village and served as a ninja but left soon after with his family. He was always there for me and he went to take me under his wings to train me. I'm sure the name Mizu rings the bell. If I'm not mistaken he was once your teammate dear Hokage Hiruzen. As you see my teammate left, Naruto is in hospital and Sakura is still shaken up. I think this is the best decision. I will come back when my training is done. I will also search for Sasuke while training. So may I please get the permission to go out of the village" I explained. The old Hokage spoke up "Very well. Yes, you may. And tell Mizu to come by sometimes." and gave me paper permission. I gave him a nod and a smile, turned around, and went to the hospital.

Naruto was there talking with Sakura. I knocked and went in. "I'm leaving," I said, they looked surprised. "I know that we are not so close but we were in this together and I think that you should know that I will leave," I spoke softly and forced my eyes to water a little then looked at the window so it would look better.

"I may not show it but you guys mean a lot to me. I never had anyone after my clan was killed. Sasuke, he, I just didn't know how to approach him. I was always scared to get attached to people because of the world we live in. We live from today to tomorrow. We never know when someone will sneak behind and kill us. But I think of you guys as my own family. We want through many things together. I dreamed about us getting stronger together but sadly our ways are parted now. I hope to meet you again one day and proudly say that we finished and ended this adventure together. For now, goodbye. My friends." And with that, I left. I left a sobbing Naruto and Sakura. I left the home where I grew up. I left my friends and people I could call home.

I left.

Good acting Uta, you can stop crying.

But was that really acting.

Who knows.

I guess we will never find out.

        -The End-