Dad...

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned feeling strong pain in my head and back. A few seconds later and I was meet with a loud bang that came from the door. I turned to the door and saw my dad so I just looked around the room to try and get where I am. Sure I'm at akatsuki base but where really am I? I mean the room is white, I don't remember seeing this one before, my best guess is that dad has something to with it or Zetsu my 🟩⬛🟡👄🟡⬜🟩 guy. He really is weird but hey who am I to complain, I mean look at me I've always been around crazy people. Back to the point, dad finally spoke "What happened, that didn't look like some light injury it too us 3 days to heal your wounds, you will still feel a little bit of pain but nothing serious, so tell me" hmm so members are not here, since he spoke with his real voice. It took them 3 days, hm so I've been in little coma, if we can call it that. Who knows how long it took me to wake up after they treated my injuries...

I than decided to answer him "I had a fight" that all I said, I'm not gonna go around and bitch about being in pain when Lee is probably more injured. He gave out a little exhale than said "And the fight was against? It took place at? You fought because?" here we go again him acting like he cares, but nah, I'm not little anymore to fall for that kind of stuff... To give myself hope... Not anymore. I just said "It was on chunin exams, he just appeared out of nowhere and started the fight, it was a few guys, not sure what they wanted since it was after all the fight for the semi finals finished, maybe they wanted to take me out, not sure. I don't really remember how they looked since it happened quickly and I was too injured to care, I just came here" he seemed to fall for that and only nodded.

"Where" I asked when he went toward the door. "Zetsu" was his inly answer before he went out. I looked at myself and saw that m I'm not in my clothes.

Of course my mask is still on, I chacked when I woke up

Of course my mask is still on, I chacked when I woke up. My hands were all in bandages same as my uper half of body, I could feel all of them 😑😐. I than stood up, ignoring little bit of pain that is in my back, and went outside the room. Let's say that everything is covered with plants 🌿 🌱. I looked around some more bit I didn’t find anything that is intresting for me so I activated my mangekyou sharingan and got out of this place. First I'm going to leaf and see what happened and how much time I have for training, and what happened to Sasuke, than I will come back and train. Ugh, why is my life so boring 😑?