Sand Siblings

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After we came back from that mission we reported what happened, of course we changed the story. We said the truth until the part with us taking them home and making them work with us, we said that the boy took Zabuza and we didn't see them again, and we killed Gato because he attacked the bridge. However since that mission we just got D rank missions, from walking dogs to picking herbs. Thankfully after doing that today, we are off for the rest of the day. Naruto went off after Sakura and Sasuke poofed away. I just decided to follow Naruto and Sakura. There I saw the two of them with some kids, so I went to them. When the boy that calls Naruto boss looked at me with awwweeee. Than said "Boss who is this cool guy" before Naruto could say anything I said "I'm Uta" he than asked "Is she your girlfriend" pointing at Sakura. I shook my head and made an ew face. He said "I expected that, she look like a witch, and she is ugly too, look at that forehead" than Sakura started running after him. The rest of us followed them. Than the little boy dumped into someone.

I looked at the boy and saw that they are from Suna. Well shit. Sasori always told me about his village, they are heartless. Than the cat boy picked little boy and said "Look where you run little boy" I than used my speed and appeared before cat boy took little boy in my arms and put my feet on the chest of cat boy and with my strenght pushed him back. He groaned as he hit the tree, he spitted a little bit of blood before he stood up with help of the girl than he started running toward us. I put little boy down than I jumped behide him and hit the point on his neck and paralysed him. When he fell on his knees I held him by the beck of his neck and said "Kazekage's child attacking Hokage's grandson, you must want to start a war. I think it's better if you slowly give up and just leave with your sister and brother." which shocked everyone. "You red head, get down, you too Sasuke" I said, and they did. Sasuke jumped down while red head went down whith help of his sand.

He appeared beside me. "I apolagise for his doings, please forgive him. Now if you could please let hin go we need to be somwhere." he said. I just gave him a nod than let go of cat boy who now isn't paralysed. He stood up and rubbed his neck while I went to my team. As they were about to go Sakura said" Wait you aren't from our village so why are you here, Konoha and Suna are alies but you should still" she didn't finish as I said "They are here for chunin exams let them breath" but once again before they could go Sasuke said "You what's your name" ugh those kids. "Who me" girl asked. Sasuke just pointed at red head. "I'm Gaara, I'm also intrested in you and the boy with mask" he said. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha" "And I'm Uta Uchiha" we said. "Boss how come you aren't cool like that" asked little boy. "I bet you are intrested in my name too" Naruto said. "I don't care" he said and they left. Huh so chunin exams will be intresting this year.