Meeting Kakashi

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After I was done eating I just sat there waiting until others came, and went away so now it was just my team, great, I looked at them and I can say they are all so not how I wanted my team to be. In sudden anger I smashed my hand against the table breaking it, they looked at me but I ignored them. After a few minutes of silence Naruto got up and started putting something in between the door. I just turned away. Than our sensei came in and the thing fell on his head, Naruto started laughing, Sakura apolagising, Sasuke was dobuting our sensei and I scaned, seems like he is doing same to us, hm, so he did it on purporse, well than expected. He than said "My first impression of you guys is... I hate you, met me at roof." than he teleported there. We just stood up and went after him. When we arrived he was just standing there. While those sat down I looked at to where to sit, and it was either beside Sasuke or Sakura so I just stood there.

"Okay guys, introduce yourselvese" he said than Sakura said "How do you mean" trying to save dumb bitch I said "What she mean is, why would we give informations about us to you if you didn't do it, we don't know anything about you, beside these things in bingo book, so you go first" which suprised him, maybe you wouldn't think so because he looked unfazed but I could hear his breath hitch and his eye widen for about 3mm. Yeah over the years I studied body language, yeah I'm that awsome.
He than said "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate… I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future… never really thought about it. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies." well we got ✨nothing✨. "Now you, in orange" he said, well seems like I'm last, ugh.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" great a wanna be Hokage. Kakashi nodded at him than pointed at Sakura. So she went of. "I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like... I mean the person I like is uhm... Ahh, my hobby is ummm.... ahhmmm, my dream for the future is..... ahhhhhmmm. And I hate Naruto and Uta." this made me angry so I said "I will translate, I'm Sakura Haruno. I like my oh so perfect Sasuke. My hobby is stalking my cutie pie duck, Sasuke, my dream is to have as much as possible babies with the love of my life Sasuke Uchi-buchi-boooooo" in grly voice. She glared at me, Sasuke looked at her and went pale, Naruto was laughing and Kakahi looked amused. "Okay boy in blue" Kakashi said, ugh there we go, emo duck. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not dream because I will make it reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill certain someone." He just nodded than looked at me.

"Well, my name is Uta Uchiha. I like... uhm... Nothing I guess. I dislike... Many things. My hobby is training. And my dream for the future is... To become powerfull" I know nothing special, but hey still better than Sakura.

"Okay you are all different, meet me tommorow at the training ground, oh and don't eat, come at 5 am" Kakashi said and left, levaing us alone. Being the first to react I jumped from the roof and went to my house. It will be a long day tommorow.