... Talk...

"Son, let's talk about this," my dad said and looked at me taking us away with his sharingan, after the meeting was done

"Son, let's talk about this," my dad said and looked at me taking us away with his sharingan, after the meeting was done. Yeah. Meeting. Most of the members gave their options about this matter but the final decision was mine. However, I did take some time to get everything in. And apparently, my dad has something to talk about with me. Of course, he waited for the members to get out then be himself. I still don’t get this man but yeah. I mean, I pretty much know everything about my dad, and I mean it, everything. My boi Madara works hard but Uta Uchiha works harder. The only 2 unknown things to me are, who my mother is and how the fuck this man isn't a good dad. He went through so much and was such a good person just to forget that he has a son and remember like what every once in a while. I hate him so much, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

But do I really?

Even standing here with him is like a dream to me, for him to worry about me, for him to proudly call me his son, even if I'm the only one hearing him. Just for him to look at me is a big thing for me. When he is with me I forget about everything. I don't have any fears. I don't analyze anything. I only look at him. At my dad. At my dad. My dad. How good that sound. If only he thought of me as his son. Like I said, everything.

But back to my dad. He stood before me his back facing me. "Is this really what you want to do?" he asked with his deep smooth voice. People would say it's scary but to me, it's warm and calming, the voice of my only family. "Yes" I decided to be bold and say my thoughts out loud about this matter "Why is there a problem''. His shoulders tensed, his breath picked, his hands turned into fists, he is mad. So much about not analyzing." Yeah, there is a problem" he spoke and turned around slowly his red eyes piercing into my soul. So this is how we are playing.

So I glared back at him. "Indeed a big problem" he took a step forward. "Do you know how big this thing is, your decision is important and the decision you made is wrong" he raised his voice. Yeah, warm and smooth indeed. "There is nothing wrong with my decision you just don't like it" I said, loudly. "Yeah because it puts you in danger" he said walking toward me. Oh, it's on.

"No it's dangerous for you, because your dirty little secret will be out, my life is not in danger your secret is and you are scared for that, it will ruin your plan of the war, right? You only think about that, war war war, peace peace peace. Peace through violence, good choice. Did you even once think about me? Hm. Did you think about your only son? Well no, of course, you didn't, you don't have time you have to plan the war" I said speed walking toward him.

"That not how you talk to your father" he yelled. That was when our faces met. "What father huh, the one I saw once every month, the same one that forgot my birthday, or the one in Akatsuki the stupid Tobi who loves Uta, the one who has a role. Oh oh or the Madara one. Hm. Madara san how would you like me to behave. Like a good son to his daddy that forgot his son. Or do you want me to play the cold-hearted Uta Uchiha who plan to play a role in your oh so precious war?" I yelled back at him. "Stop, or else," he said quietly. "Or else what, you are going to beat me up, or will you make my role in the war useless, or will you kill me... Hm... Go on" I challenged "I dare you" he slapped me before I could even blink.

Wow. I punched his face with every atom in my body. And let me tell you, that mask cracked. It fell and I was met with a furious bloody face. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with kunai on my neck. "How do you know," he asked. "Well well, papa did I get to you. This is the most emotional I have ever seen you." I answered and turned my head creepily toward him and smiled "I know many things" and I then spat on him, "But I don't think that garbage like you deserve to know how I got this information" I then kicked him off of me and sent a big chakra punch at him. Before I could do something more he stabbed me into my still fresh wound and I fell on the ground. Blood started coming from my mouth. He then stepped on my wound pushing the kunai deeper. "This is the first and last time you talk like that to me and keep your mouth shut boy or else, also be careful in the future, if the secret gets out you will be in danger, not me" he then brought us in some cave then left me there and went away. That fucker. I watched as he went away and tears started falling, not because of the pain in my stomach but because of the pain in my heart.

After all, he doesn't love me.