Second Part Of Chunin Exam

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After arriving here since we arrived before the deadline, we had time to rest. And today is the day when Chunin exams will be continued. I'm not so much looking forward to it because I think most candidates are nowhere near my standards. Although, I have to admit, there are some very good fighters. We're listening to Hokage's speech right now. Let's just say it's a hinge, but what to do. Since I don't care what he says, I've been looking around to have a better vision of my possible opponents.

After a while, the mileage speech ended and we all waited to see our first rivals. And oh, I smiled when I saw the names. It said "Kabuto vs Uta"... What can I say I didn't expect, but I'm fine with it. I turned my head towards him, our eyes met, he looked at me with eyes full of fear, um, I'm going to destroy him. As we looked at each other, the others went to their seats and prepared to watch our fight, though, it would end quickly.

"The fight can start"

I was waiting for him to make the first move so I just stood there and looked at him but at the same time I did a trick that I learned a few years ago, I pointed my chakra at him, a chakra that was dark, just to break him a little bit. And if he looked like it had no effect on him, obviously he did, his breathing accelerated, so did his heart. Ugh, what a disappointment...

Enough waiting, I quickly attacked him with a kunai but he blocked it, hm good, very good. But I really didn't have time for games so I started doing hand signs.

Naruto P. O. V.

We all watched Uta's fight without taking a breath. Even if I don't get what they are doing I just can't help but watch as he quickly made hand signs. Some people looked shocked but I didn’t get it so I looked up at Kakashi sensei for explenation "The technique that he is doing is really rare in ninja world, only a few ninjas could ever do it. That is because of many reasons, some of them are, the really long amd hard hand signs, the amount of chakra needed for it and the most important is that you need a kekkei genkai for it." he said, but I still didn't get what technique is in question so I gave him a confused look. He exhaled and said "It's crystal lava, you would need to have both, lava and crystal kekkei genkai's for this. Just watch and you will get it" so I gave him a nod and turned back to the fight.

Than Uta put the last sign on and steam came out of his hands than he slamed them on the ground and big crystals came out of earth really quickly, but they were extreamly red and steam was coming out of them, soooo that's what's up with the name. However Kabuto's scream brought our attention to him, I looked at him and let out a gasp like many others. One of crystals went through him, his tummy to be specific, his organs are out, blood coming form every inch of him, he than continued to scream as extreamly hot crystals continued to go through him melting him alive. I couldn't look anymore so I looked at my feet, this is too much for me. Some of kids left. Well I didn’t need to see that.

Uta's P. O. V.

Well seems like I killed him, pf, how stupid. I let out a small laugh before it was said "The winner is Uta Uchiha" hearing this I went back to my team. Well that was boring.