Gaara Vs Lee

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After I came back to my team, other fights were as boring as mine, so I just kinda stood there and looked around. I still don't get why no one was really talking to me or why they all are so nervous but what can I do, I was always the normal one around here.

And after a while we were done I started thinking about how to train for the next month. But first let me explain what happened to fights, so Sasuke is in hospital he was beaten up, but he won, Kakashi is with him, I'm expecting Orochimaru to make a move, Hinata is also put in hospital, same with Tenten, Kankuro won his fight, Shino won, Sakuro and Ino are out, Shikamaru won, Naruto farted 😑, and won, Choji lost and the important thing, Gaara vs Lee, probably the only fight I've enjoyed, however when Gaara made a sand shield I decided to stop Lee, it took a while. I had to get ready in just a few seconds so I just jumped in, I went in between them and pushed Gaar away with my legs than I turned toward Lee and put myself in Gaara's position than I rotated us even more so we would land on that one spot that is the softest of the area, which was about 3m from the original spot where we were about to land, so it was hard doing that. Even if I was the one that slamed on the ground Lee was also servaly injured. The fraction of the fall and all that work his muscles had to do thore them apart, poor guy I'm sure he will have to go through the surgery, not sure if he have any chance of living if Tsunade don't do it, still it would have been worse. However, I was not okay, let me tell you, when we slamed on that ground, I hear a 'krc' it was my back, my shoulder not sure but it was some bone back there, and I couldn't move for a moment, but what can I do, show people that I'm injured when Lee is here dying, NO.

So I pushed past my limit and got up pulling Lee with me. Guy jumped down and helped me take Lee to the medic team. Gaara was said to be the winner since he stood up with no problem and looked just as he did when the fight started. I pushed the pain away until the next fight was over they told us all the things about the next, final, part of chunin exam.

BUT, when all was done I jist ignored everyone and teleported to akatsuki base, and let me tell you, I colapsed as soon as I got there. I just fell, like a tree 👁 💧 👄 💧 👁. However, Konan came rushing after she heard a big 'AAAAAAAHHHHH'.

Konan P. O. V.

I was helping Pain with something when I heard a band and a loud scream so I quickly run to the main hall there I saw Uta on the ground with blood coming from his back and sweat covering his while face. I let out a gasp than went to him, he looked at me with teary eyes. I tried ti pull his mask down so he could breath better but he just grabbed my hand and said "please don't" so I gave him a nod and slowly helped him sit. I put my hand on his back but he let out a painfull scream and fainted. I started to panic, what do I do. As I was panicking Tobi and Sasori came in and asked what's wrong, before I could answer Sasori run to Uta and looked at him. He also started panicking, but took a deep breath than said "Let's pull up his shirt and see what's wrong with his back". I gave him a nod than he pulled it up wgile I held Uta in his place. When shirt was up I let out a little scream. His whole back was bruised and on one big place his bone was visible that's where all the blood is coming from. Sasori once again started panicking, "What do we do" he asked. But to be honest I have no idea. I than turned to Tobi who froze the moment he saw Uta. "Tobi go and cakl all the members, we need to find out what to do okay" but he didn't seems like he heard me. Sasori clearly annoyed yelled "YAAAAAA, go get the members, and do it quickly" which seems to snap him out of his toughts as he gave us a nod and disappeared. As he was gone Sasori and I carried Uta to Sasori's room, carefully not to hurt him more, and put him on Sasori's bed. I looked at his face and saw him sweat even more. Poor kid, hope he will be fine.