Battle

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

Now it was Sasuke's turn so I just watched his fight silently. And after a while, Gaara started transforming so Sasuke had to use more power. Then a scream was heard and Gaara's transformed sand hand grabbed Sasuke and threw him toward Hokage and Orochimaru, some ninja caught him then attack on Konoha started, people started falling asleep, I turned my mangekyou sharingan on and looked at the barrier hmm, great he trapped Sasuke in, huh, just great. I looked around to see some genins waking up it's my cue to go. I went to Shikamaru and Naruto then they told me the plan that we should just follow Gaara, who was taken away by Temari and Kankuro. This will be funny. I didn’t wait for those two and quickly run after sand genins. When I saw them I got my puppet and made it attack Temari and get the poison in her. Kankuro looked back but didn't stop, what more he went faster, so the kitty is scared. Then before me jumped Dosu, an idiot. I run to him and ripped his heart out. He let out a scream before falling. Well, that was funny but now blood was all on me. But that's fine. Then I saw Naruto and Shikamaru getting closer so I just pointed in the direction of Gaara and Kankuro and I did my thing and appeared inside the barrier but away from the fight between hokage and Orochimaru.

I looked around and saw Sasuke in the corner, passed out. I sweatdropped at this then I went to him and then I put him in the scroll, what up with me and scrolls. But now I don't have time to think about that. I watched the fight from distance and saw Orochimaru bringing other hokages in battle putting them against Sarutobi. Seeing as he didn't need help I decided to go out and help our village for a while.

I fought sand ninjas left and right before stumbling upon Kakashi and Guy they seemed surprised to see me but didn't question it and just continued to fight. Then before I appeared Baki, oooooh, this will be tough. He started attacking me with some sort of sword if we can call it that so I just tried not to take many hits from it. Deciding it's enough I just pressed his pressure point and he fell. Good. Looking at the barrier I saw Hokage and Orochimaru fighting and Orochimaru seemed to have an upper hand so I went behind him and attacked him. He seemed surprised as he tried to get me off his back. I looked at Sarutobi just to see him doing hand signs for that jutsu where the ugly guy comes and sucks the life out of a person, or was it the other one. Well, you get me. I needed to distract Orochimaru so I bit his neck as hard as I could and he screamed and stumbled back but I covered his eyes with one hand, of course squeezing his head, and with the other, I started to pull his hair. I could taste his blood in my mouth so I decided to let him go not before slamming him down to the ground. I looked at homage and saw that he is done doing the jutsu so I went over to him and watched as the jutsu worked. Orochimaru then tried to send a sword through the hokage but I stepped in front of him and it went through my stomach. This seemed to distract homage as the jutsu stopped. The barrier disappeared and his people took him away. Our people came in and hokage told them to take the two of us to the hospital and then he fainted. I on the other hand started losing a lot, and I mean, a lot of blood, and everything started to spin, then I felt it, poison. Stupid fucker. Feeling like I will faint soon I grabbed the scroll and brought Sasuke out of it, pointed at him, and curse mark before everything went black.