Teams

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

Since that day I became cold, I do nothing but go to the academy, train, eat, sleep and than repeat all of that. He come over every month but I don't really pay him much attetion, days became dark, every day is same, no friends nothing but trining. When I go to akatsuki with him I keep it simple and don't really do anything there, beside being with Sasori, he is my role model, I know more about him than my father, he tought me how to contol puppets but I have just one that I made me and use but that's enough for now.

I'm the best at academy and I don't think about droping the title any time soon

I'm the best at academy and I don't think about droping the title any time soon. But I became a genin today. I'm not really happy about it, it just remind me that there is no one to celebrate it with me, no one to give me love. But there is nothing I can do about it. So I decided to finally get up and go refresh and get ready for my day.

After I was done I put on my mask and went to academy

After I was done I put on my mask and went to academy. After Itachi killed our clan I didn’t even try to talk with Sasuke knowing the results, maybe he needed someone to be there for him, but I did too, and no one was there for me, so I decided to just mind my own buisness.

As I walked in the class and saw all the chaos, girls trying to beat Naruto, the poor kid probably didn't even do anything to them. So I decided to help him, I walked to him and helped him up "Can you like leave him alone" they gave me a glare but left us alone. He turned to me and said "Thanks Uta you always save me" and gave me a grin. I just gave him a nod and went to my seat. One of the reasons I wear mask is to hide emotions and the other one is because I just want to. After that day I didn’t show my face to anyone beside Sasori. Oh and after that day I trained my mangekyou sharingan every day, I still didn't master it but I'm pretty good. No one know about it, not him, not akatsuki, not Sasori. I want it to be a secret as long as possible.

As I sat down Iruka walked in and greeted us. Than after some time he started telling us teams. "Team 7, Uta Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki and because of odd number Sakura Haruno" hearing this Sasuke and I glared at each other, yeah we didn't get along. Naruto and Sakura were happy, hn, couldn't say same about myself.

After the bell rung I stayed on my seat not wanting to go out to eat. I don't really eat around people not wanting someone to see my face. After everyone left I brought my lunch box out from my bag and started eating.

Hokage office

The crystal ball showed Naruto almost getting killed after he kissed Sasuke, joinins were laughing until they heard someone say "Can you like leave him" than they saw masked boy helping Naruto up. "Who is that Lord Hokage" asked Kurenai. "Oh since you are new maybe you didn't hear about him, that's Uta Uchiha, one of two survivers of Uchiha clan. He hold the best score in academy, he also set new record, he even beat Minato. He has a lot of potential, I heard that he unlocked his sharingan when he was 4 making him the youngest Uchiha to unlock it, but I'm also afraid that he doesn't take wrong path. His parents are unknown, he doesn't have friends, he is always alone. He also has anger issues and the only reason I know is because while I was out for a walk I saw one of trees falling, I went to look what happened and there he was punching trees because as he mumbled someone didn't come again. Beside being angry he doesn't really feel anything, I mean he doesn't show it so I'm scared for him. But Kakashi he is on your team so I expect you to help him" he answered and smiled. Kakshi just gave him an uneasy look.