Zabuza

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After we got on the boat and Tazuna explained everything, which just showed me that I was right we arived at the other side and Naruto was trowing kunais everywhere. He than threw one and run there but it was just a bunny. A white bunny. Than I heard something coming toward us so I quickly ducked taking Tazuna with me, other doing the same a little after. Than someone jumped on the sword, we stood up and looked at him, oh it's Zabuza. Well well. I quckly stood infront of Tazuna my team mates doing same. Than they talked some shit, blah blah, sharingan, blah blah. Than Zabuza created mist. I concetrated on his chakra and felt him before me so I quickly got two kunais and held his sword, he pressed it more but I put all my strenght in my hands and slowly moved his sword away from me and Tazuna. Than Kakashi steped in and they started fighting. Than Kakashi was in water prison.

"Guys take Tazuna and go" Kakashi said. Others looked uneasy but I said "We will do this together, we are a team" others nodded. Than I tought about a plan so I signaled Sasuke and Naruto to listen. After hearing it they nodded so we started it. I told Sakura to protect Tazuna while we get Kakashi out. I run full speed to Zabuza's clone and threw kunai at him making him water. Than two others tried to attack me but Naruto and Sasuke took them. Than real Zabuza made another clone and switched places with him than said "Let's see what you brats can do" Sasuke and I than run at him and attacked him as much as we could, seeing his side open I kicked him and pushed him to Naruto who with his clones started attacking him it took him few minutes to get rid of them, just what we needed, Sasuke and I locked hands and we spun around than I threw him at Zabuza's clone, he threw kunai at him making him water than Kakashi fell from the water prison.

We than moved so they could fight. They copied each other, fought like it's their last. Than a sanbon needle came and hit Zabuza's neck. 'Killing' him, well I'm not stupid, so as Kakashi was talking with Naruto, with my sharingan I looked at the ninja and saw that he will take Zabuza, So I went to him and I kicked his pressure point making him fall down. Oh did I say that my sharingan always spin.

Kakashi looked at me but I said "He didn’t kill him, these needles that he used are rare to kill, he just stopped his heart, it's really obvious that they work together. Kakashi is tired, he will soon faint, he won't be able to fight so I kicked his pressure point. I say we take them with us, he will be weak when he wake up, and the new guy, we can tie him with chakra strings, so he won't move" Kakashi nodded than passed out. Tazuna looked shocked, same with my team mates. "Sasuke you take Kakashi, Naruto you take the boy, I'll take Zabuza" they nodded. As I got to Zabuza, gotta say he is two times bigger than me but I got this. I got down and put him in sitting position than I got more down and put my shoulder on his torso, than I put all of my strenght in my legs and stood up, so he was on my shoulder. Others looked at me shocked but I ignored and told Tazuna to show us the way. Ugh, what does this man eat.