I Need To Leave

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

I woke up panting as I had once again a nightmare. Yeah, once again. I have them almost every night, they are all the same one, me waiting for my dad who never came and that cursed mangekyou sharingan. But now I got no time for that, gotta say that meeting was a week-long and I need to go back if I want to be on time and get everything prepared for the plan.

So I got up and looked at my face in the broken mirror that wasn't cleaned in years. Bruises everywhere not to talk about my body, I'm all in purple. Ugh. I thought of changing clothes but that is a big no I don't have time. And my lack of chakra won't allow me to teleport to the village so I need to go there on legs, and that will take an entire day if I start running like right now. So I hurried toward the door just to remember that it's locked. Ugh, that fucked up plant, giving me trouble before I start with the plan. I quickly used my mangekyou sharingan and got out. I panted. My eyes started bleeding. I knew it.

You see in these few years that I learned about every single person in the ninja world I learn a few things about my abilities and because of my mixed gens I can use mangekyou sharingan differently than fully blooded Uchihas but I still have limits and today I reached one, because of many reasons, one of them being my inner self being troubled and not letting me have full use of my abilities. But got no time to worry about staying blind, must finish the started plan.

So I quickly started running with all my power to Konoha. And let's say I didn't get there all happy and in no time. It took me a whole day and I'm so sweaty and bloody and I look like a mess, my mask almost ripped apart. I stood before the gates and tried catching my breath and slowing my heart. The only good thing is that there were no guards but my dear cousin Sasuke was there with a backpack, great. Just who I needed.

I went to him, as he looked at me surprised to see me. I then said "They are waiting for you right, yeah, so go to them, and don't worry if they do something they are not supposed to I will kill them, so calm down. I will keep these in the village busy for a while, don't worry, tell Kidomaru to hurry up and get you away as far as possible say that I told you so. Now go. You will see me soon. Don't worry, I got your back." and quickly walked past him but he grabbed my arm and said "Thank you, see you soon" and run toward them. I quickly thought about the plan to keep them away from Sasuke for a while, then I saw Sakura and smirked. I looked at her, hmm, she will be out till morning. Good, now all I need is to bring us somewhere a little far from the village and act as good as I can. But that is a little harder as I'm tired and worn out. But I gotta do it or else.

Ugh, I put her on my back and started running outside of the village. And as I saw the sun slowly raising I stopped and dropped her off letting her have a few stretches for my story to be more believable. Looking at the river beside us I decided to drop myself in and make a few wounds on myself. As I was done I rolled a little more on the dirt and laid down a little further from her.

She started groaning a little then she sat up in panic. I let out a loud groan which caught her attention. Seeing at what state I was she started to shake and look around. "W-wh-what-what is this, what happened'' she asked panicked. "Well I saw Sasuke leaving and I tried stopping him but some people turned up and tried to harm you and me so I took you and tried to get in the village to find help but they attacked more so I went out of the village but they stopped us as more of them came and the fight started, one of them took Sasuke and left while others fought me, I couldn't handle all of them so I tried to create a genjutsu of others coming so they left but as you can see our fight was long and painful, well for me I got more damaged then them but we have no time to think of that I'm good, on the other hand, we should go and get some ninjas to help us and we should tell them that Sasuke left, I'm not sure how far away we are from the village but we should go now" I answered as slowly and long I could. She nodded but said "I should go since you are injured and get some help" no no no that isn't good they will send someone to Sasuke and someone to me at the same time no, we need more time. "I think we better go together because I'm not that injured and I think I know who's doing this is and I think I can help in this search I saw which way Sasuke and the other guy went and besides it's still dangerous for you to go alone. I know we don't really like each other but we are teammates and one of our teammates is in danger we need to work together.'' I tried convincing her and thankfully she nodded and stood and came to me helping me stood up, I tried to make it seem like my leg hurt a bit so I let out a groan as I stood up.