Options

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

I woke up just to see that I'm in the hospital. Great. I slowly sat up and pain hit me a little causing me to groan. I looked around and saw Sasuke on the bed next to me, and I let out a groan once again. He then started to move a little with I saw as a great sign to go. I looked at all things and needles that are in my arm and one in my neck, yeah, well I ripped them out, I ain't got no time for this shit. Since I'm already in hospital goan I just put on my ninja sandals, opened the window, and jumped out landing on top of some shop. I jumped from roof to roof and made my way to my house where I went to my bathroom to take a shower and put on some clothes. So while I undressed I saw bandages around my torso so I ripped them off and saw a scar which was still fresh, but it had stitches on, gotta ask Kakuzu to do a better job because this ain't doing shit. I started showering and these things started to hurt and irritate me so I slowly pulled them from my skin not caring about the blood that started coming out or the pain that was starting to be unbearable. I finished my shower and went to my closet and just threw on some boxers and some pants because putting on a shirt would be stupid before Kakuzu put on some stitches. Oh and my mask, of course.

I then teleported to the hospital. Why? Well you see, I'm sure as hell that my sensei and all those from the hospital will make my absence a big deal so gotta tell them I'm going. So as I appeared in Sasuke's and my room I saw many nurses and Kakashi around Sasuke and some of them trying to look around the room for me, stupid people. I then hummed which put their attention on me. Kakashi was in relife while nurses were panicking because of all the blood. I put my hand up stopping them all and said "Yeah I got some people that will help with this I just wanted to tell you guys that I will come back in a few days, I got some business to do so yeah. Sasuke I hope you get better. Bye bye people" and I went whoosh and boom I'm at Akatsuki's base. Thankfully Kakuzu was there so I pointed at my stomach and he got it. He went to me and told me to lay down so he can do it easily. And so he stitched it and on my back too. I thanked him then I told everyone that we should have a meeting. They agreed to see me as I'm serious and so we all got together and I started talking.

"Orochimaru put a curse mark on Sasuke, Itachi's brother. And I'm certain that he will go to Orochimaru. Now I got my hands in there. I killed his precious assistant. Of course, he has more people that stand behind him but seeing as this one is most precious I decided to end it for him and just save us from more trouble. Now, he has injured arms from what I've seen so he shouldn't be able to make some troubles for a while now that is until a few months I'm afraid. His only chance is to get Tsunade on this side which is pretty easy, or so he thinks, I'm almost 100% sure that she would make it even worse for him. But that's not our problem. He will be out of the picture for a while and that's good. The thing is, what do we do from now. We all know about the plan to bring peace and you decided for it to happen in a few years through war. So till then what? I have a few scenarios. Listen, I'm sure Sasuke will go to Orochimaru. Naruto will spend time looking for hum and training. Sakura, our pink useless teammate will stay in the village and be useless or train or whatever. So what do I do? I can (guys feel free to leave the comment to the idea you like, of course, I have my idea about what will be next as the continuation for book 2 I only want to know if you guys are okay with that or your ideas)

A) stay at the village and train there

B) go with Sasuke and be there with him, either for him to have someone going through this or just to play as a spy, I can always trick Orochimaru, we all know I'm skilled

C) go with Naruto to train

D) just tell the hokage that I will be doing the same as Naruto and just come here and train for the next few years, and of course go back to the village at a certain time, before they start searching for Sasuke and play my role at this war which will happen soon enough

E) I can once again tell them that I'm leaving but I won't come here nor to Orochimaru and Naruto, I will just go and train by myself

So what do you guys think" they all looked at deep thoughts before Itachi said, "I think that-"

Okay, so guys, who do you want to be Uta's love interest, or do you want him to have no love interest. I'm open to all ideas, just say who you would like him to end up with or it's just better for him to not have any love interest. Like I said the decision of what happened to Uta is for the next book which will be out as soon as this one ends, which is in 2 or 3 chapters, like in Naruto the time skip till Naruto Shippuden. Please leave a comment so I know what people want for Uta.

A little update: Uta is asexual.