Training

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

I let out a scream as I once again fell on the ground after Kakuzu's attack. Boiiii he aint holding back, ugh. So let me explain what happened. It's been a week since I started training with Kakuzu. It turned out that I was out only for 5 days, thankfully, and that I still had much time to train, it was choosen by default for Kakuzu to train with me. Now, when I went back to Konoha I went to visit Sasuke in hospital only for them to inform me that he is out of hospital and that he is training with Kakashi, which cofused me, shouldn't he stay more in the hospital since he is now infected by a snake, you know what I mean 😉, yeah, no. So it turned out that Orochimaru didn't really make a move, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, crazy snake tought. But it really comfused me, but I didn’t really tought of it too deeply so I just wished Sasuke and Kakashi luck before I came back here to train. And the last week has been nothing but nightmare. I didn’t sleep for like 2 hours just because this old fucker say that in a war, you won't have time to sleep and you will need to fight 24/7 you won't get much in the war if you don't end up winning. Yeah he held a one hour long speech about it, WHILE FIGHTING ME. For God's sake, I was like leave me alone but that also turned into a long speech about some shit. And those hands are not soft let me tell you. Fucker had broke my arm more than 7 times already, and he says 'I'm easy on you' and I was like 'Where, where are you going easy for me, you broke every bone in me at least onece' and that day I learned how to shut up and not complain about everything.

As for now we are also training, when he isn't fighting me he give me many tasks to do while he is on a mission, and let me tell you it's not easy, but soon it will come to an end. As I coight out some blood he came and helped me up than said "I have a mission, start with push ups" and left. I just nodded, and started doing push ups. I did think these days what to do when I go back, and after chunin exams. And I got to some opinions. But all of them depend on Orochimaru's move, and if Sasuke leave. One of options is that I go undercover with Sasuke. I could also get Sasuke on our side but that is very hard to do with Itachi in Akatsuki, but who say I have to get him in Akatsuki I could just get him on my side. I mean there was time when we did get along. Than again I tought of just leaving everything, just disappear and not come back, but is that really good idea? No. I could also leave village but I tought of it in too many ways, the best is that I leave to train and come back later. I'm still in the process of thinking.

"You should take a rest you've been training for week without much rest" said Sasori as he sat next to me but I just said "I need to get stronger" and continued doing my push ups. He exhaled than said "How is your puppet training going" oh yeah that "It's going great, I mastered all the moves the only thing that is bad ia that I always mix up two new poisons I made, they both are so similar so I need more time to guess which is which. Of course between the two I like T.B. more it's more deadly but it's a lot harder to make it, still not sure how they are so similar." I explained. He looked suprised than he stood up and sat on top of me. I let out a little groan but I didn’t stop, he would offthen do this, or he would get on my back when I do squads. Guy be making it hard for me to do my thing but I was the first one to look up at him so must as well continue with my love for my idol even if he is annoying.

"UTAAAAAAAAAA-CHAN TOBI IS HERE" he screamed and jumed on me, Sasori quickly moved away and he crushed on me making me scream in pain as I was already injured from my training with Kakuzu. But he didn't bother standing up instead he started rolling on top of me and saying "Tobi is a good boy" which annoyed me to no end but I didn’t say anything and just looked at the sky wondering where I was wrong to deserve this in my life. Sasori than used his chakra and moved dad from me than helped me up but I let out a loud groan as I heard a 'krc' from my back great I will need another threat. Oh yeah, who threated all my broken bones and my big injury when I came back? Well it was Konan, not sure how but she did it, for which I'm really thankfull. Now once again I went toward her room while I heard dad and Sasori argue, more like Sasori scoling Tobi.