Fail Or Pass

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

As I arrived home I saw father sitting in living room, oh he was coming today? Guess I forgot. "Why are you here" I asked and went to the kitchen wanting to eat. "I heard that you became genin today, and they devided you in teams, so I came to visit. Who is in your team" he answered coming in the kitchen too. Yeah, sure, he came for me, I'm not a kid anymore I know if someone lie to me, but I didn’t say anything about that and just answered his question. "I became genin yesterday not today. In my team is Itachi's little brother, a useless girl and Naruto Uzumaki, you know him, right. Our sensei is Kakashi Hatake" I ended my words with a smirk. His heart is beating faster, why? Oh sensetive topic, his old team mate is my sensei, great. I may not seems like it but I know a lot of things, about him too. He pretended like it's nothing and just gave me a nod. "Will you go now, I have to train and prepare for tommorow, I can't visit akatsuki today." I said as I sat on the stool and started eating. He looked at me than gave me a nod, said "Teamwork" and left", huh like I didn’t know. After eating I went to train than I came back and fell asleep.

Next Morning

I looked at the clock and it showed 7am so I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. I'm not stupid, I know that he eill be late, it's either to teach us patience or he is lazy, I don't really care so I will show up when I want.

As I finished preparing I put on my mask and went to the training ground. As I arrived I saw Sasuke standing against the tree as Sakura and Naruto were zoning off. That when he looked at me and we glared at each other. After a few hours Kakashi decided to show up.

"You guys have time till the clock ring to take the bells from me" he said taking out 3 bells, putting us against each other, smart. Naruto run toward him, but Kakashi stopped him saying "I didn’t say start, but you came toward me wanting me dead so that good. Now start" the 3 of us jumped in trees while Neruto went to him saying "You and me, one on one, fair-" I run to him full speed and took him with me on the tree. He looked at me shocked but I paid no mind and pit him on my shoulder and run to Sasuke, he looked at us suprised but I took his hand and threw him on my other shoulder and went to Sakura. She looked sartled and paled a little. I droped the two of them beside me and started "Guys we need to work together" Sasuke and Naruto tried to say something but I stopped them. "Listen me, let's start with me first, I pretty much hate you all, but I need to pass this and if any of us want to pass we need to do it together. He is putting us against each other, and do you think any of us could take a jonin, a guy from bingo book, a skilled guy and we are just genins, fresh from academy. And about 3 bells, we will think about that later." they slowly nodded, so I started making plan.

After we checked plan a few times we begun with it. I jumped on Kakashi and started fighting him, it took me a few kicks to get how he move so I started punching with more strenght and I left a few punches at him pushing to the olace where Naruto and his clones would jump out. When I pushed him there Naruto quickly attacked him. While he took his time to push away all clones Sasuke jumped from the tree when there was left only 3 clones. I placed myself so he landed on my sholders, I than positiined my palms in front of his feet so he put them there, it took us a few seconds to find the perfect position so he won't fall. I than put chakra in my hands and pushed him as hard as I could toward Kakashi. He landed on Kakashi and punched him in the chest. Kakashi was suprised and stumbled that when Sakura step in. I quckly did a hand stand, she jumped from the tree and stood on my feet. I put chakra in them than I slowly soften my arms so we started falling, waiting for the right angle than pushed her straight to Kakashi, Sasuke jumped to make room for Sakura, when she took the bells Sasuke took her by legs and jumped, Naruto took Sasuke's legs and I took his. I jerked them with as much strenght as I could, boys doing the same, the thing is to take Sakura as far as possible from Kakashi. As we jerked backwards we let go of each others legs. I had to catch Sasuke, while Naruto has to catch Sakura, because Sakura is up really high, so just as Naruto get himself on the ground he will get ready and catch her, same with me and Sasuke, while he is up I will get ready and cathc him. And so that is what happened. Just as I caught Sasuke and Naruto caught Sakura the bell ring.

Kakashi stood there suprised, than he said "I'm proud of you guys, you got the thing, teamwork, congradulations, you are my first team that pass." and gave us an eye smile. Naruto cried happy tears, Sasuke smirked and Sakura passed out. I just stood there, am I supposed to feel happy? Whatever I passed that's important.