Sharingan Vs Byakugan

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

Finally it was the day, day that I've been waiting for a month now, Chunin exam, final part. Ugh, I'm so fired up. So just to let you know the fights are a little massed up. First fight is Temari vs Shino, second one is Naruto vs Shikamaru, than we have Kankuro vs Dosu, than Neji vs me and finally Gaara vs Sasuke. Yeah, well Naruto didn't get to fight Neji as he wanted but do we care, well not really. I will just have to win for my fox teammate right? Well first we need to get to the chunin exam which is in Koniha and I'm still with Akatsuki, why? Well they need all to see if I have everything I need and if I'm okay.

"Okay, you have everything with you, I made sure you're healthy and there is no broken bones. You also did get some rest for a few days so that's fine, you look good. Now good luck, and make sure you get back well, I expect to see no strach on you, got it" asked Konan. Well look who is bossy, to be fair wgile I was here for the last month they all took good care of me, all beside my dad. I glanced at him just to see that he is hugging Deidara and telling him something, which barbie ignored and looked at me. I just exhaled, everyone took more care than he. It's okay, I'm used to it. "Yeah I got it, but to be honest I do want one hell of a fight to happend but we will see. Guys I'm hoing now, bye, see you guys later" not waiting for their answers I just teleported to Konoha. First I went to my house to put my things there. I went in just to see that it stayed like I left it, well to be honest I don't really spend much time in my house other than sleeping and eating. It bring back painfull memories, and I don't like remembering them. Since that faitfull day I don't have any mirrors in my house, or do I, not sure but I hate looking at myself. I always end up angry, not sure why. Well now that I'm done with putting my things here I just went toward the place we will attend chunin exam.

As soon as I got in I saw many people on places up looking at us genins. Wow, that's many people. I looked at others and saw that I'm the last one to arruve so I just went toward them and stood next to Sasuke. He gave me a small nod which I returned. We than looked at the guy who started explaining about fights. Than he asked us, who weren't the ones to fight first, to go up the railing so they can fight. So we did. But this time I was in between Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto than said "Guys how was your training, I didn’t see you guys around much" oh yeah I gotta be sicial. "Mine went fine" I kept it simple and than as Sasuke start saying something I went away, I went toward the direction of hokage and kazekage, I mean as far as I could go toward them. Well well well, if that isn't our favorite snake. He made eye contact and I looked around and saw that no one was really focused on the two of us so I pulled my mask down, and said "Let's see how your plan goes" seeing as he made out what I said I gave him a smirk and pulled my mask back on. He shivered and turned his head back to hokage. Deciding that I had enough fun I went next to sand siblings and stood next to them. They just gave me a little nod and ficused on the fight of Temari and Shino. I did the same.

The fight just begun. Temari stood confidently and looked at him, his mysterious face not giving away any emotion, well to normal people, I could hear his heart beat a little faster. He seemed nervous. "Waiting for me to make a first move I see" said Temari. Well well well, she saw throught his trick, smart. You see while they were having a staring contest he sent one of his bugs to her but she saw it and when she said the previous line she took a step forward and stepped on the bug. His heart than started beating normally again, so it had poison in. Than we saw green smoke coming from under her feet, but she smirked and sent it toward him with her fan. But his bugs flew him up in the last second. Than they sent him full speed at her but she put on a good fight, fust to fist. After a while she grabbed her fan and blew him away cusing him to slam in the wall which made a lot of dust to form around him almost reaching her. He than sent a whole lot of bugs at her but she blew some of them away. She looked confused to see that just some of them were blown away ao she did it for the second time but this time it created no wind so she looked at her fan just to see that half and more of it is gone, eaten by bugs. She cursed and tried to pray off the bugs that got to her. They start sucking her chakra so she used last buts of it and went full force to Shino who just got away from the wall and slamed him to the ground, sat on top of him and started punching him, he tried fighting back but she didn't let him have any chances and she than grabbed his face and slamed it in the ground cusing him to pass out. She than stood up and breathed hard before praying all the bugs from herself and spat on Shino amd spulled out a few curses. Well making note to myself, never provoke her. She was said to be winner. Seeing as she was walking tiward her brothers I felt the need to give them some privacy so I walked away and went to Naruto and Sasuke once again.

It was Naruto's turn to fight so I patted him on his shoulder and said "You got this" on which he replaid with a grin and went down, same thing with Shikamaru. While they were making their way down I looked at Sasuke as I felt his stare. I raised a brow he than said "Where did you train, I went to your house a few times but you weren't there and Naruto said that he didn't see you anywhere so I just decided to ask". "Ohhhhh did my little duck miss me. Well dear cousin I was training outside the village, now let's watch our dear Naruto" I answered simply and just turned toward the battle that started a few seconds ago.

Naruto run toward Shikamaru but Shikamaru just used his shadow possesion but Naruto puffed away let us know it was a shadow clone but Shikamaru wasn't stupid and just possesed real Naruto that was behind the tree. A few minutes later Naruto started shaking and Shikamaru's jutsu just dissapeared and Naruto attacked him full force cusing Shikamaru to fight him back without his shadow possesion jutsu. Well well, look like his brain will not be so usefull in this situation, sure he can try some tactics but seeing as Kurama is slowly letting his chakra out not sure if he can get himself out, than he pushed Naruto as far as he could and before Naruto could get to him he shouted "I give up" and started walking away. This seemed to anger Naruto as he tackled Shikamaru and shouted at him about it being unfair or somwthing than all hell broke lose. Shikamaru gave it his all and fought Naruto back but Naruto was fighting with his all putting all he could master in his moves until he slamed Shiakmaru so hard that the boy started bleeding. He than came to his sense and started apolagising. It was said that Naruto is the winner and that the next fight should start, so slowly they walked up to us. Naruto was apolagising and begging Shikamaru to forgive him. Shikamaru just brushed him off saying it's okay but Naruto still clinged to him, cusing me to laugh.

As far as I know after Dosu and Kankuro it's me but hey I got this. To be honest I'm sure that the fight will take a little longer but I'm sure I will find a way oit of it. Than I heard Kankuro say "I give up" so I turned my head to him, hm so they are part of the plan, great. So that means I'm next, if I don't take long time to take Neji out I will run out of chakra so gotta put on some show than get him out, amazing and I got so little time for plan, gues I'm thinking about it in the battle.

We slowly walked down, glaring at each other. When we heard start we run toward each other, he had hid byakugan, I had my sharingan. We both smirked. He tried touching my chakra ponits but I touched his first so his left arm went numb he just smirked at this and tried again to touch my arms but I jumped and put my hands on his shoulders than I put my legs on his back and lunched him into the wall while I jumped on the tree. He did some flips than used his byakugan to unblock chakra points in his arm and ran toward me. I jumped from the tree and we started hand combat. Let's say I have upper hand, I'm really strong. I than decided to step back than we started fight but this time based on our eyes, yeah, sharingan vs byakugan. I was getting really tired, and seeing as their plan will start soon I decided to end this so I used my speed, not much of it, and went behind him and pressed his pressure point. He fell on the ground. I was said to be the winner, people cheered but I didn’t give a fuck so I just went to my spot and relaxed so I can be ready to fight.