Kabuto

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

While we were standing other genins came to us, those from our academy, yeah, our 'friends'. While they were talking I looked around, hm, so no one here is good enough, beside those who are good enough. Great I said everything. I saw Kabuto coming toward us so I went before everyone and waited for him. Let's start this game.

"Guys maybe" he started but that saw me. I just looked at him and smirked. Well well well. You may ask, how do I know him if inly Orochimaru was in akatsuki, well, let's say I'm smarter than those idiots in akatsuki. Or well, Orochimaru always had some kind of intrest in me, but I know why, my eyes, well, that's not gonna happend. I always pretended that I like him and followed him around, of course he tought it was suspicious but after some time he gave in thinking he can get me to be alone with him and get my eyes. No no no. So as it was going on I placed a kind of a seal on him, where I can just think of him, mumble words 'take me to him' and boom I'm next to him. I'm a genius what to say. However while doing this I saw Kabuto and did some more work and now I know everything about two of them. But no one know that I know, so it's a secret. You see if I learned anything from my short life time I learned to keep secrets. He know of me too because once I payed them a visit saying that I got lost and pretending to not know that Orochimaru left Akatsuki, and Orochimaru did his job and told Kabuto about me. No Kabuto isn't scared of me but he didn't see me for a long time so it's a suprise for him, also he might just put dots together and thunk that I'm akatsuki's spy sent to look for them, or to look over Naruto or someone else, Orochimaru didn't know that I still live here, even when I joined they tought that Tobi took me to some other village or something, truth that I still live here was said after he left. But tgey still don't know that I'm Tobi l's son. Huh. My 'dad' can't even say that I'm his son.

However, as he looked at my smirk than widen his eyes, guess he didn't think I was here. "You said something" Kiba said. "I.. Ugh.. Yeah.. I. I... I said... You guys should quite down a bit, everyone is watching you, you are very loud" they than looked around and started saying sorry, blah blah. But I didn’t take my eyes from Kabuto. He than started saying some shit aboit cards, huh, so he know about some of them. Great. He than started explaining about villages and ninjas with his cards. Than he was about to show us information about Gaara because Sasuke asked but I put my foot on it not letting anyone see. They looked confused than I said "Woah there, it wouldn't be fair now would it, do they know about us, no, maybe, even so if you really wanted to know about someone you would have found informations about them before exam, tgere is no need now. Also how did you get these informations, huh? Are you a spy? And would you like it if I started giving out your informations, and we both know that I know a lot about you. So why don't I start with your clan and your early age"but before I could finish he stopped me by saying "No need, I get what you said, I will get going" than he took his cards, stood up and slowly started walking away, but than I heard something. Hmm, so sound attack, great. They were about to fully attack Kabuto but I stopped them by kicking them which  sent them flying to the wall. But Kabuto's ears still started bleeding, idiot.

Doors oppened and in came Ibiki, super, great, fantastic. He said something but I ignored and went to the seat next to some big guy. Let's start with these exams.