I choose Foxy

(Written by starluigi1010)

"I choose foxy." I said, he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I knew you would choose me (Y/N)."

"Do-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH I AM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE DONE THIS? 19 FUCKING TIMES." Donnie said before flipping out some more. "JUST BE GLAD I WILL DO IT THIS ONE LAST TIME."

"What do you even mean?" Mark asked.

"Forget i said anything. Ill just send you home." He said, his eyes turned blue and we all passed out.

(Time-Skip)

I woke up on my couch, i couldn't find Foxy anywhere. "FOXY WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled.

"I DONT KNOW, UPSTAIRS?" He yelled back.

"IM COMING!" I went upstairs to my room and found foxy. As i walked in the room his eyes went wide and he asked, "(Y/N), Why are you naked?"

"Wait." I said, i looked down, i had nothing on.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

(Donnie's point of view) QUICK.

"HAHAHA! HOPE SHE LIKES NOT WEARING CLOTHS!" I yelled, i think my sanity has finally broke.

"Why did you just teleport her and not her cloths?" Dreddy asked.

"BECAUSE! I DONT KNOW, I DONT CARE!" I screamed at him.

(Your point of view.)

I rushed back into my room to grab some cloths. Foxy came up behind me and grabbed my waist. "You don't need cloths." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"We'll its not fair if you have cloths on still." I said turning around to take off his shirt.

The End.