Night 3 Continued (Part 5) : Plan

I AM VERY GRAMMATICAL!

(Puppet's P.O.V) (ohmigwad different pov WATTT)

I didn't want to tell her their plan, but I can't say no to her. Her cute (e/c) eyes, soft (h/c) hair.. She's just perfect.

"So you want to know the whole plan, right?" She gave a nod.

"Alright. Well, this may be long so get comfy"

"Okay" she smiled and waited for me to continue.

"I'll start from when I met the Shadow Men. I was just in the Prize Room, and suddenly Gold barges in. I asked him what he wanted, he didn't say anything, he just grabbed me and tied me up. Unfortunately, he's a lot taller and stronger than me, so I couldn't really fight back. Once he finished tying my hands and feet, he slung me over his shoulder and carried me to another room." She nodded, gesturing for me to continue

"The room, was one I was never in before. He threw me onto the floor and ran out, locking the door behind him. A few minutes later, be came back, but he wasn't alone. Donnie and Dreddy were behind him, they smirked when they saw me. To them, I was a helpless little man. They untied my feet so I could walk, but they put handcuffs on my hand, the handcuffs had a chain attached so they could make sure I didn't run away" I took a moment to get my breath.

"They took- well almost dragged- me to another room, this time I knew what room it was. They for some unknown reason brought me back to the Prize Room. He told me to let them into my Present, so I did. They hopped down, along with Gold, and they kept dragging me. They took me into a room in my Present, and they strapped me to a table. They got this dark red liquid and forced me to drink it. Everything started getting blurry, and the last thing I heard before I passed out was 'Now all we need is the girl and Vincent'. The dream I had, you were in it. When I dream, I can choose if I want to invade somebody's dreams. That's why I was always in your dreams. Anyway, a little bit farther in, when we captured Dark and Donnie separated him from Mark, they told me to make him drink the fluid that they made me drink. I was going to refuse, but Donnie snapped his fingers and I instantly couldn't control myself. I walked over to Dark, who was chained to the wall, and attempted to make me drink the fluid. I didn't know that one of his hands were free, and he slapped the fluid out of my hand. The Shadow Men must've heard the crash, because they ran in. Dreddy got mad, and he started punching my face, scratching it, anything that could really hurt me. That's why I was wearing my mask that day you saw me."

"Now, back to your dreams. The reason I was in your dreams so much, is because they wanted me to kill you in your sleep. I would enter your dreams, but never kill you. I couldn't kill you.. Anyway, I'll explain their plan now."

"If I would've actually kill you, then they would've brought you back to life, but you would've been permanently under their control. I was also supposed to kill Dark, and Vincent. I didn't want their plan to work so I didn't bother with them. If I would've killed Vincent, Dark and you, then they would've had an army that could overpower anybody. Now that their plan is failing, they'll probably be coming back for revenge on me, or they'll just try to kill everyone themselves. Everyone would've ended up dead, me and Billy were supposed to murder everyone. Sadly, Billy and Gold are under the Shadow Men's control. It's going to be difficult to snap them out of it. Almost impossible actually. So, now that that's done, any questions?" I turned my head towards her, she looked deep in thought.

(Your P.O.V)

It took me a few minutes to process that plan through my head.

"Any questions?" He repeated.

"Yeah. First, why was I always going back to the same place in my dreams?"

"That's the one thing I don't know. Maybe you've been In that place before but you just don't know it."

"Okay, second, I heard a female voice in one of my dreams, do you know who that was?"

"Chichi? Chica? Mangle?" I shook my head 'no'.

"I didn't recognize the voice. All I remember is this it was slightly high pitched, almost like a little girl"

"Ah, I think I may know. That might've been Balloon Girl. I forgot she had the ability to enter people's dreams"

"Wait. Balloon Girl? I'm assuming shes related to Balloon Boy"

"Brother and sister. She rarely comes out, I have no idea what she was doing In your dreams. Do you remember what she said?"

"Kinda.. I remember her saying something about me being chosen" his face suddenly went more pale than usual.

"A-anything else?"

"Before she left, she said that it wasn't time yet, then I heard her run off down a hallway."

"Shit.." He mumbled under his breath, but I heard it slightly.

"W-what..?" I was suddenly scared.

"Nothing, nothing. Any more questions? Or is that it?"

"That's it." He nodded and began standing up.

"I'll talk to you again later, I gotta go do something important.." He walked out of the room and down the hallway.

"Is something going to happen to me?" I mutter under my breath as I heard someone's feet running down the hallway.

Mark was running towards the office, Dark was flying beside him.

"Hey guys. What's the rush?" I said when they got close enough to hear me.

"It's almost midnight" Dark said whilst he landed on the ground.

I checked the clock, and sure enough it was 11:58pm.

"I'll be on door and vents, Mark you do cameras, and Dark you wind up the music box" I said while picking the music box up off the floor and handing it to him.

"Why was it on the floor?" Mark asked while he started up the tablet.

Me and Dark looked and each other.

"Long story" we both said, and Mark raised an eyebrow.

"Alright.." He shrugged and started checking the cameras.

Dark sat on the desk with the music box on his lap, he widened it up every 20 seconds or so.

I sat down and began checking the vents and hallway.

Time for night 4.
~~~~
I think I have added every character that exists in Five Nights at Freddy's .
Wait..
Phone guy.. Jeremy.. And Mike..
Want them in this too? Make it a party?