Night 3 Continued (Part 3) : Chains

(Your P.O.V)
~Dream~

I'm in that room yet again. Only this time, it's darker and colder, and also a new door is opened. A faint red light can be seen coming from where ever the hallway leads. I walk out of the cell and down the hallway, attempting to make out any objects in the darkness. The red light keeps getting brighter, then suddenly it's a red and blue light. Two separate beams of light, close together, yet not touching. As I approached two hallways, the red and blue beams going down the left one, another beam of light, this one purple, shines from down the right hallway.

'Choose wisely'

"Who's there?" I look around frantically.

'That's none of your concern.'

"Well, you're in my dream, it kinda is my concern"

'Just choose a hallway already!' (That's a different voice)

"There's two of you?"

'CHOOSE A DAMN HALLWAY'

"Alright, alright!!"

I looked from the red and blue light to the purple light. These lights seem oddly familiar.
Wait..
Red and blue..
Purple..
I know two people who like those colors.
Billy and Puppet.

"Are you making me choose between two people?!"

'Yes'

"Why?!"

'Because you have to'

"Wow, you're so helpful" I rolled my eyes.

"What happens to the one I pick?"

'The one you pick, survives. Whoever you don't pick, dies.'

I them like both.. but Puppet seems to be more trustworthy, Billy seems sketchy.

"I'm sorry Billy" I whisper under my breath as I walk towards the purple light.

Wake up..

I was about to touch the purple light, but I suddenly fall to the ground.

It's not time, yet

I black out.

~Dream End~

"Wake up!" I feel someone shake my arm.

I open my eyes and see two unknown people.

One, the slightly taller one, has black hair, black eyes,a black shirt with a red tie, dark red pants, and black boots.
The other, slightly shorter then the other male, has black hair, black eyes, a white shirt with a black tie, black pants, and black boots.

They look almost identical, except for the color of the their clothes

"Who're you..?" I look up at them.

"I'm Shadow Freddy, that's Shadow Bonnie" (I NEED SOME NICKNAMES FOR THEM!)

"I-I'm (y/n)" Not to be rude, but they look absolutely terrifying.

"We know" S.Freddy smirked with an evil look in his eyes.

"W-why am I here? Actually, where am I?" I started to stand up, wobbling a tiny bit.

"We need you to help us with our plan" S.Bonnie said while taking something out of his pocket.

He took handcuffs from his pocket.

"You're not putting those on me" I growled.

"Yes, I am" He snapped his fingers, and suddenly I couldn't control my body.

I stayed still as he put the handcuffs on me, then him and S.Freddy grabbed me by my arms. They started taking me into another room. S.Bonnie snapped his fingers again, and I fell to the ground.

"Ow.." I mumbled while looking around. My eyes widened.

There, on the walls, were my friends. They were chained onto the wall by their hands and feet. Everyone must've blacked out, because they wern't moving, but they were breathing. The only two people who wern't blacked out, was Dark and Mark.
Wait..what?
I thought they were the same person!

They were giving each other weird looks. I slowly stood up.

"How is Dark not in Mark's body?" I asked the Shadow Men.

"We have the ability to separate different forms of that person from their body, since Dark is Mark's most powerful form, we separated them" What can't these people do?

Mark and Dark finally noticed me with the Shadow Men. Their eyes filled with worry.

"(Y/n)! They dragged you into this too?" Mark yelled from across the room.

"Yeah.. How long have you been he-" a hand got slapped over my mouth.

"No talking" S.Freddy growled into my ear. I gave a small nod.

"LET HER GO!" Mark yelled again.

"Nah, we need her." S.Bonnie said as he clapped his hands.

As he clapped his hands, 4 figures came out of the darkness. Those 4 figures were Gold, Vincent, Billy, and Puppet.

Gold walked over to us, but the others stayed still. They all had white eyes, all except Gold.

"Chain her to the wall. We can't have her getting away" S.Bonnie said as he handed me over to Gold.

He nodded and grabbed my arm. He dragged me over to a spot and chained me up onto the wall. I was between Dark and Mangle.

"I'm sorry Princess" he kissed my forehead as he walked out of the room, everyone else followed behind.

I'm now chained up in a room, with only 2 other people awake and 8 people knocked out.

"How that I can talk, how long have you guys been down here?"

"Well, me and everyone else has been down here for like a few hours. Dark has been down here all day"

"All day?" I turned my head to look at him.

"Yep. At least it's not dead silent anymore"

"SHUT UP IN THERE!" I heard the distant scream of S.Freddy.

We all sighed and sat in silence, waiting for the others to wake up.

We need to get out of here.
~~~~
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.