Night 5 Continued (Part 3) : Turning against you

snipershotgunsupeesegashitheadluigi1010 told me to 'Get to work you lazy British fangirl tea drinking duck' so here we go~

(Your P.O.V)

"First of all, why can you teleport Vincent?"

I saw Vincent glance at Salvage, who nodded his head.

"You gotta tell her at some point" Salvage shrugged.

"I know that, idiot. It's just..confusing"

"Do you want me to explain?"

Vincent nodded and Salvage sighed.

"Vincent is me. I'm Vincent, we are one"

"Vincent, you were right. This is confusing. What do you mean 'you are one'?" I crossed my arms.

"Vincent and I are the same person"

"How is that even possible?" 

"I was just about to explain that, just save your questions until the end" I nodded.

"I'm not from this time, I'm from the future, I teleported through time to get here. I wanted to see Vincent before.. well I can't really tell you..yet.. anyway, in the future, some stuff happens, It'll take too long to explain, and I don't feel like explaining what'd going to happen, you'll find out sooner or later though, unless I can find a way to stop it from happening. Any questions before I continue?" 

"Just one, How could you stop whatever it is? What's the point of coming to the past?" 

"If I can change something, maybe even just one thing, then the thing that happens won't happen in the future" He was glancing at Vincent as he spoke.

"Anyway, enough about us. Vincent and I have to warn you about something" He motioned for Vincent to speak.

"Right, somethings going to happen, and you gotta be ready for when it does happen."

"What's going to happen?"

"Have you noticed how people are slowly turning on you?"

"Like Puppet, Foxy and Mangle?"

"Exactly. They don't want to be doing this to you, but they're forced too. It started with Mangle a few days ago, then Foxy, and then Puppet. Sooner or later everyone will be against you, well everyone except us and Gold. They can't overpower us, so we're gonna help you when the time comes to fight"

"Fight who?"

"The Shadows, they're still after you, this time they're coming with an army of mindless people who are under their control, you wouldn't stand a chance against all of them unless you're a secret ninja or something"

"Well, I ain't a ninja, so I guess I'll need all the help I can get. How long do we have?"

"They won't be able to get everyone until tomorrow, so that gives us less than a day to make a plan to defeat them the best we can"

"Also, how do you know all of this?"

"I got my ways" Salvage smirked.

"We'll go find Gold, he's off doing something, we'll be back in like 3 hours. Don't get yourself killed, okay?" Vincent smiled slightly.

"I'll try, but no promises" He chuckled and gave me a hug, along with Salvage.

As Salvage hugged me, I felt him slip something into my sweater pocket.

"Cya (y/n)" They teleported out of the room.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a gun with a note attached.

'Trust me, you'll need this. ~Love, Salvage'

I tossed the paper onto the ground and put the gun back into my pocket. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

"Hello!" I flinched and turned around.

There, stood Billy.

"Hi?" I stuffed my hand in my pocket and gripped the gun.

His eyes suddenly went black with a tiny blue dot.

"You're coming with me, bitch" He jumped at me.

I whipped the gun out and shot him through his head. He collapsed to the ground in a pool of blood. I stuffed the gun back in my pocket and rushed down the hallway.

As I walked into the main room, I saw Foxy and Mangle still repairing themselves on the stage (they're not awake yet), Mike, PG and Jeremy were all just entering the room, BonBon and Fredric are just talking by the stage. I felt someone poke me, so I turned around. Mike smirked and waved. PG and Jeremy waved also.

"Hey (y/n)!" Mike gave me a giant hug.

"Hiya" I said once he stopped hugging.

"U-umm (y/n)..why's t-there blood on your shoes?" PG asked as he pointed towards my feet.

I look down at see dark red blood splattered on my (f/c) converse shoes, along with some on my pants. I smirked and looked back up at them.

"I only shot Billy though his head, it's no big deal" I shrugged.

"You.. shot Billy?" Mike's eyes widened.

I nodded and pulled out the gun.

"See? I used this" I waved it around.

"Okay just put it away" Mike grabbed it from my hand and shoved t back into my pocket.

"Why do you even have a gun?" Jeremy asked.

"Salvage gave it to me" The 3 boys exchanged glances.

"Salvage? Isn't he gone forever or something?"

"Well he was, but now he's back"

They all slowly nodded.

"Wanna go see if BonBon and Fredric wanna go do something? I'm extremely bored" I said as I checked the time on my phone, it's only been about 17 minutes.

"Sure" Mike shrugged and we all started walking over.

~Time skip 3 hours~ (hehheheh)

I felt someone grab one of my shoulders, so I turned around. Gold, Vincent and Salvage stood behind me, Gold gestured for me to follow. I nodded and quietly followed behind them. They took me to a room and closed the door once we were all inside.

"So, we gotta make a plan to help (y/n)?" Gold asked as he sat on the floor.

We all sat down in a circle.

"Yeah, we'll explain everything" Vincent said as hey began explaining everything to Gold.

After they finished explaining, Gold's face was filled with anger.

"They want to hurt my Princess?" He growled.

"Your princess?" I crossed my arms, causing him to smirk.

"Yep! You're my Princess"

"Okay, enough. Do you want to help her or not?" Salvage asked.

"Yeah I'll help." Gold smirked.

"Alright, this plan has got to work, or else we may lose everyone in the whole restaurant to the shadows"

"Wow, no pressure on us or anything" Gold said as he chuckled.

"Just shut up! Let's just start making this damn plan" Vincent sighed.

~~~~

I'm lazy so I'm ending it there, sorry if I don't update a lot ^^'.