300 Followers

That horrible pic tho.

300 FOLLOWERS!
Idk how I even got that many followers. It was like BOOM! 300.

I wanna thank everyone for following me and enjoying the stories I write! I probably said this once, but I'll say it again.

I joined wattpad thinking;
'This is pointless, nobody is gonna read this stupid story'
That was for the first book I wrote (❤I'll protect you❤).
Now, I can wake up in the morning with 100+ notifications (I look at all of them).

Now, I can't make a giant chapter thanking you people for everything (I'm supposed to be cleaning my room) but I can at least make this small one.

Thank you. Thank you for commenting, voting, adding my books to reading lists, giving me shout outs, adding me to your books, even just reading my books. It truly means a lot to me.

I love you all (not in a weird way).

I also wanna ask you people something. If I were to make a full lemon chapter with one character, who would you want? This wont effect the story, and you don't have to read it. For those that want it, just say a name from anyone in this book, whatever character gets the most votes, I'll make a lemon for him/her.

Book 3 will be out tomorrow.

Stay awesome you amazing people.

Cya!
~1_Julia_1