I choose Bonnie

(Your P.O.V)

"I choose Bonnie"

I saw his face turn a  small tint of pink, and he smiled at me.

"R-really?" D'aww he's so cute!

"Yeah. Really" I opened my arms for a hug.

He walked over and hugged me, I had to stand on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Ready to go home?" Donnie asked in an irritated tone.

Me and Bonnie nodded, and Donnie's eyes glowed dark blue. We both passed out.

~Time skip~

I opened my eyes and saw I was back in my own house. I was lying on my couch in my living room, and it was dark outside. I heard someone walking into the living room, so I turned around.

"Hey" Bonnie smiled and walked over to me.

"Hiya" He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest.

"What time is it?" I mumbled with my face buried in his chest.

"Almost 9pm" He pulled away from the hug.

I yawned and sat back down on the couch, grabbing the remote from the table as I did.  I turned on the T.V and watched whatever came on, which was (f/show). Bonnie sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Five minutes into the show, and I was already falling asleep.

"Wanna go to bed?" Bonnie whispered into my ear.

I nodded slightly and he picked me up. He carried me to my room and gently placed me on the bed, he laid down next to me. He placed his arm over my waist, and pulled me closer. We were face to face, and our noses were almost touching. He smiled and kissed my nose.

(Think ima end it here? nah, we need some lemons! Once again, not too far)

I smiled and pecked his lips, causing him to blush. He then smirked, quickly flipping me over so he was on top of me. He smashed his lips against mine, and I instantly started kissing back, our lips moved perfectly together. I started unbuttoning his vest and undershirt, I couldn't get them off his arms so I just left them on, but still exposing his abs. He broke the kiss, so we could breathe.

"I..I don't think it's fair for you to still have your shirt on" He smirked and ripped my shirt off- literally ripped it off.

He managed to rip my bra off along with my shirt, so I tried to cover myself, but he just pinned my arms above my head.

"Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful" He started kissing me again.

He broke the kiss again, and started kissing and licking my neck.

"I love you..so much" He mumbled into the crook of my neck.

I then felt his hand slip into my pants.

~~~~
Once again, you decide what you want to happen ;).