Night 3: Mist

I'm gonna make the nights (12-6am) go by fast because that's like really boring and I wanna get to something before I forget my fabulous idea :3.

(Your P.O.V)

After the phone call, I was now scared. The old animatronics will start trying to get us and apparently they're fast. I checked my pocket, making sure that the pocketknife was still there.

"This is boring" Dark said as he spun around in the chair.

"You get used to the boringness after a while" I shrugged and checked around the cameras.

He didn't say again, he just kept checking the vents. I raised an eyebrow and checked them on the camera, in one vent Chica was there.

"Put the mask on!" I yelled as I shoved mine on my head.

Dark put his on and crossed his arms. We waited for Chica to leave. Eventually she did, so we took the masks off.

"Those things stink" he placed it back on the floor.

I nodded in agreement. I started winding up the music box.

~time skip~

It was 4:20am, tonight's going by fast.

"How much longer do we have to sit here?" Dark turned his chair to look at me.

"A little over an hour then we can go" He sighed.

"I can't take another hour of this"

"Well you're gonna have to" he started glaring at me.

"I don't have to do anything" he started standing up.

"Calm down, don't gotta get all angry" I rolled my eyes.

"I'M NOT ANGRY!" Black mist started flying around him.

"Yeah, you're angry" I winded up the music box.

He stomped over to me, taking the music box and throwing it across the room. It almost smashed, but luckily it didn't.

"I SAID I'M NOT FUCKIN' ANGRY!" He smacked my face.

"You didn't just do that" I hissed as I held my face, which was probably going to be bruised.

"I did. What're you gonna do about it?" He smirked as his black eyes started getting a small tint of red.

"This" I grabbed my pocketknife and jabbed it into his chest.

I aimed for the heart, but missed by a lot.

"You..BITCH" He ripped the knife out as threw it at me, almost hitting my neck.

The clock suddenly changed to 6:00am and I bolted out of the office and down the hallway.

I ran into the main room, and tried to find somewhere to hide.

"(Y/n)? What happened to your face?" Fredric ran over and inspected my now probably swollen face.

"Dark hit me.. He's trying to kill me"

"Dark?" He raised an eyebrow.

I pointed towards the hallway that I just came out of, Dark stood there gripping the knife.

"What the hell" Fredric pushed me behind him.

"GIVE ME THE GIRL" the black mist started getting darker.

"No! Get outta here you freak!" Fredric growled.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP" he threw the knife and it hit went right through Fredric's neck.