Night 3 Continued (Part 2) : I'm sorry

*Quick shout out to starluigi1010 and RainbowGalaxy101, they both mentioned me in their stories so I'll mention them In mine :3 go check they're stories out if you want!*
~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

"He wasn't there" I said to Gold since he was the only person in the main room. BonBon had already told him that Puppet was missing.

"I wonder where he is" He glanced around.

"He must be somewhere" I shrugged slightly.

"I guess. Just keep your eyes peeled, I have something very important to discuss with him" he suddenly turned around and walked off down a hallway.

I waited until he was almost out of sight, then I slowly followed behind him. He walked down the hall, and went into the Prize Room. He whacked the giant box with his fist.

"Open up, it's me" he growled.

I silently crouched down and snuck in the darkness. Nothing happened and Gold sighed.

"swodahs si erehT .thgil si ereht nehW."

I couldn't make out what he said, but it sounded like he said something backwards. The box suddenly opened, and Gold was suddenly pulled into the box. My eyes widened and I was about to run in after him, but the box closed.

I walked up and pressed my ear against it, I just just faintly hear what they were saying.

~Bold=Gold~
~Italic=???~

"What do you want?"

"Why are you doing this? I don't want to be here."

"Too bad! I need you and your friends for my plan"

"Vincent has already agreed, but I'm not dragging her into this!"

"Bring him to me. We'll discuss what we'll do about the girl later. Now go!"
~~
I quickly backed away from the box and hid in the darkness again. Gold was thrown out of the box, and he landed on his feet.

"Why am I always dragged into stuff like this.." He mumbled as he walked out of the room.

I got up onto my feet, and started walking towards the door. As my hand touched the handle, a hand gripped shoulder. I automatically tensed up.

"It's okay, it's just me" Puppet whispered into my ear.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as I turned around.

I wasn't greeted with his regular pale face, I was greeted with a white mask with two pure black eyes, a pure black mouth with small red lips, and two circles for red cheeks, along with two purple lines that looked like tears.

"What's with the mask?" I raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing! I-it's...I just like this m-mask"

I rolled my eyes and quickly ripped the mask off his face. My eyes widened at what I saw.

He had two black eyes, his lips were busted, he had scratches on his cheeks, his nose looked slightly bent, his forehead had blood dripping down it and his jaw looked broken.

"W-who..?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

He shook his head and looked down, causing some blood to drip onto the floor.

"Tell me! Who did this?" Tears streamed down my face.

His face was getting slightly paler.

"H-he did it.." His voice sounded faint and weak, different some his usual voice.

"Who's 'he'?!" Before he could answer, he fell to the ground.

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath.

Suddenly the door opened. Gold and Vincent both walked in, their eyes widened when they saw me and Puppet. Gold whispered something into Vincent's ear, then motioned towards the box. He nodded, and Gold walked over to me. I was trying to say 'help him', but I saw crying to much. Gold picked him up and slung him over his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and started running out of the room.

"G-Gold? What're we going?" I slightly struggled to keep up with him since he was running extremely fast.

He didn't answer, he just kept running. He took us to a room that I haven't been in yet. He set Puppet down on a table, and looked down at me.

"Did they try to hurt you?"

"Who?" I yanked my wrist from his grasp.

"Never mind.." He turned his attention back to Puppet.

"Stand back" he warned me, so I stepped back a bit.

He raised one hand over Puppet, and started chanting something.

"!wodahs ruoy ot dink eB, !wodahs ruoy ot dink eB, !wodahs ruoy ot dink eB" It sounded like something being said backwards again.

Suddenly, grey mist shot out of where Puppets heart probably was. Gold held out a hand, and the mist flew into his hand, and disappeared.

He smirked at me and walked out if the room. I ran over to Puppet and saw that his face was almost healed. I shook his arm and eventually he opened his eyes.

"Where am I?" I rubbed his head and looked around

When his eyes landed on me he smiled.

"Oh good! You're okay" he got up and hugged me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled up at him.

"C'mon, I don't like it in here" he started walking out of the room.

I followed behind him. As soon as he was out of the room, the door swung closed and almost hit my face. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I heard a laugh-no, two laughs- behind me bu I didn't have time to turn around.I felt something hit my head. I fell to the ground, holding my name bleeding head.

"We finally have you," One voice I didn't recognize said.

"Now our plan will succeed" Said another vice I didn't recognize.

Everything started getting blurry, so I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Doll" was all I heard, as someone picked me up.

There was 3 people in the room. Two, I didn't recognize.

I blacked out, after I felt a needle go into my arm.
~~~~
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.