Night 6: Fighting and Choosing

(Written By starluigi1010)

(Your P.O.V)

The night was going by fast, I was checking the camera's and nobody had moved. I looked at the stage, still in there places.

"(Y/N) has anyone moved yet?" Mike asked.

"No, nobody, there just sitting there."

"Ok, but keep on top of it, they might have something planned." He said while checking the vents. Mark and Dark are doing the music box, Jeremy was watching the hall.

It was almost 6. Nothing had happened.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mark said. Everyone started to complain about being nauseous.

'It must be the shadows taking over them.' I thought.

5:59, time to get to the kitchen. I put the tablet down and started to run. I passed the stage and the 6AM bell rang, the animetronics were starting to go into human form, but with black eyes. I ran faster. I made it and locked the door.

"Took you long enough." Gold said.

"I can't teleport like you three can dumbass." I said.

"Ok, you ready for a fight?" Salvage asked.

"Yeah, but how long is this going to take, Mark and I might get sent back to the real world soon."

"You won't be sent back, the shadows control that, only once they have been killed, or at least cast away for a while, can you return home." Vincent said walking over to Salvage. He whispered something to Salvage.He nodded and Vincent said,"(Y/N), i won't physically be here for the fight, but i will be able to assist."

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't tell you, but you will find out." He said. He nodded to Salvage. Salvage started to turn into his  animatronic form, but as that happened, Vincent started to disappear. After salvage had switched forms he said, "who is ready to kill some shadows?" His voice had sounded like Vincent's, his human forms voice, and a robots voice mixed together.

"It's now or never." Gold said.

"Sure, lets go." I opened the door and we all rushed out.

As we entered the main area, we couldn't see anyone.

"It's like they all disappeared." Gold said. Suddenly a knife flew from the shadows and hit Salvage in the arm. He pulled it out and said," Really? That didn't even hurt."

Everyone stepped out of the shadows, including Donnie and Dreddy.

"Looks like you two black bastards decided to join us." Salvage said, with a bit more Vincent to his voice.

A/N) I'm not racist, just saying.

"Is that you Vincent? Decided to accept your fate early?" Dreddy said.

"No, just trying to help the fight, better to have two heads then one."

"Fine, but the girl is gonna die, just saying ahead of time, so don't get your hope's up on winning." Donnie said, pointing a pistol in my direction.

"Heh, you actually think I'm gonna die?" I said, Gold came up beside me and handed me my gun. "When did you take it?!"

"Yesterday, but don't worry, feel free to kill now." His eyes started to glow a soft red. I lost control of my body. Gold started to control me to shoot all the animatronics, he almost got them all but BonBon had dodged the few bullets i fired and had tackled me. He had a knife and was about to stick it in my heart. He rose it up and i closed my eyes. I felt bonbon fall off of me, i opened my eyes and saw salvage had turned the knife on bonbon. BonBon was dead, knife in his chest.

Gold stopped controlling me and looked to the humans. "Now what's the plan?"

"I know." Salvage said, already charging towards the shadow's. they disappeared and salvage hit the wall behind them.

"This isn't over, we WILL be back." Donnie said, his voice echoing. 

All the humans fell to the floor, passed out. The animatronics had already started to repair themselves, except for bonbon. Gold had walked around and helped wake the humans and heal everyone else. He finally got to bonbon and stood in thought. "I can still help him, but he will be stuck in human form." Gold had grabbed BonBon's arm and teleported away.

I sat down on the stage and watched the main hall, pretty soon i would have to leave. I was stuck in a daydream and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Sophie. "Hey, I'm sorry for all the shit i caused, you Probably hate me though." She said.

"I don't hate you, and its fine, you didn't have much of a choice." I said

"Thanks, anyways, its soon time for you to leave, but this time, its different."

"What's so different?"

"You can choose one person to come with you to the real world. Mark and Dark will become one person again, and Mark is going to the real world anyway. But soon you will have to choose who you want to take.

I get to choose someone to come with me, but the question is who? I noticed that Vincent, Gold, and BonBon entered the room, i looked around and the only two people from the game missing were Donnie and Dreddy.

Puppet came up to me and said "So Sophie told you about the choice you have."

"Yah, she did, i just don't know who I'm gonna choose."

"You still have a while to think, so choose wisely."

"Ok."

I sat there in thought for a while, Mark and Dark came over. Mark asked, "(y/n), You ready to leave soon?"

"Yah, soon." I know who I am choosing.

Donnie and Dreddy came to the main room. Donnie then said. "Everyone be quiet, (Y/N) is soon going to be leaving, she is choosing one of us to leave as well

"So (Y/N), Who will it be?" Dreddy asked.

"I choose..."