Night 2 Continued (Part 4) : Nearly dead

I feel evil for doing this~

(Your P.O.V)

I awoke in a room that looked oddly familiar, it was the room where I originally got hypnotized. I looked over at the mirror and saw that my eyes were back to (e/c).

"Maybe they aren't close enough to control me.." I mumbled to myself.

I heard some groans of pain come from a room next to this one, so I quickly ran over and opened the door. There, stood all the animatronics.

"How-" I got cut off by ChiChi

"Get away from me!" She screamed and hid behind Chica.

"I'm not-" I got cut off again, by Freddy.

"I don't think she's hypnotized.. Her eyes are normal.."

"I'm not hypnotized and how are you still alive?" I gripped the door handle.

"Don't you remember?" Freddy tilted his head at me.

"Remember what?"

"Animatronics can't die, we repair ourselves" I mentally facepalmed.

"Now I remember" I gave a small smile.

"There's one problem though.." Bonnie said as he stepped aside from a table.

On the table, was a very pale Mark. He had a stab wound almost where his heart was. His skin was almost white with a faint grey tint.

"N-no..," I ran over to the table "Why.." I shook him, hoping he would open his eyes.

"It's all my fault" I stepped away from him, tears streaming down my face.

"No it wasn't (y/n), it was their fault" I turned around and saw Puppet standing behind me.

"No! It's all my damn fault! I killed him!" I dropped to my knees while crying.

ChiChi, Chica an Mangle all attempted to comfort me, but they failed. I started shaking from crying. They eventually left me alone in the room, except for BonBon who stayed to watch out for Gold and Vincent.

"You okay?" he looked at me from across the room. I could only shake my head 'no'.

I slowly walked over to the table again, and gently held his hand. He's gotten really cold, even his hair seemed to be getting darker. Another tear escaped my eyes, and rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away before it fell. BonBon just watched me, he remained silent. As I was letting go of Mark's hand, I thought I felt a small, faint pulse. My eyes widened a I gripped his hand again. Sure enough, there was a slow beating pulse that somebody could easily miss.

"BonBon come here" he stood up and walked over.

"What?"

"He has a pulse" BonBon raised an eyebrow, and felt Mark's wrist.

"He does.. But how?"

I shrugged, unable to speak. Tears of happiness fell from my eyes. He could be okay!

"I'll go get the others, they might be able to get his pulse at a stronger beat" BonBon rushed out of the room.

I was left alone with a nearly dead Mark. I let go of his hand again, and sat down with my back against a wall. I just watched him. Hoping he would open his eyes, or do anything, just to show me he was okay. As if he heard me, he mumbled a faint word. I stood up and quickly walked over to him.

"Mark?"

I could hear his faint breathing, what I didn't notice before was that his chest no longer had a stab wound. He mumbled again, this time I faintly heard what he said.

'Not Mark'

My eyes widened and I backed away from him. I saw his body move, starting with his arms, his whole body just flinched, as of he was being poked rapidly. He slowly sat up and turned his head towards me, his eye still closed.

"Hello Beautiful~" he smiled and opened his eyes.

His pure black eyes. Black smoke flew around his body, and he was suddenly standing up.

"D-Dark.." I whispered to nobody.

"We meet again" he smirked at me.

"B-but Mark.. Didn't go insane.." I attempted to remember our last conversation months ago.

I clearly remember Dark tell me that he only came out when Mark was going insane.

"I must've failed to tell you that I also come out when Mark is about to die. He was never actually dead" I pressed my back against the wall and looked for something to protect myself with.

Suddenly I hear a door open, along with two male voices. Gold and Vincent. My expression went from just scared to worried and scared.

"Where is she?" Gold growled.

I heard footsteps getting closer to this room, and I started looking for a place to hide. Unfortunately, the room was almost empty. Suddenly, Vincent walked into the room. Once he saw Dark he smirked.

"Hello Dark" Vincent said as Gold walked in.

"Hey" He gave him a weird look, then turned back to me.

"Who's purple dude?" He pointed at him.

"T-that's Vincent" I saw Gold start to walk over.

"You don't gotta be scared, I choose when I control you. You're free.. For now" he smirked as me.

I pulled out my phone, it was 11:47pm.

"Guess I'll be helping you tonight" Dark let out a low chuckle.

"I don't really trust you" I crossed my arms.

"Well it's either me or nobody" he shrugged.

"Fine, just don't.. Kill me" I glared at him.

"I wouldn't kill a beautiful girl like you" he winked.

"Sure.." I mumbled loud enough for only me to hear.

I remembered that BonBon was supposed to be getting the others, he must've realized how late it was.

"C'mon lets get to the office" Dark smirked and gripped my hand, pulling me along.

"Alright, alright" I yanked my hand away and slowly followed him.

Beside the door, there was a small pocket knife on the table. I quickly grabbed it and shoved it into my pocket, just incase.

Once we reached the office, it was 11:58pm. Dark was sitting at the vents.

"Do you know what to do?" I sat down at the desk and turned on the tablet.

"Yeah, I can just look through Marks memories and things" he flashed me another smirk and grabbed the flashlight.

"Okay.." I put the music box closer to me.

The clock struck midnight as the 3rd night began.

Hopefully, we can get Mark back. I don't trust Dark. I hope I don't have to use this pocketknife tonight.

(??? P.O.V)

Everything is going according to my plan.

~~~~
Well, we all knew he would show up again >:3 (thanks SJDynasty24 for reminding me of Dark XD) ima go to bed now because its like 1:00am ^^.