Night 2 Continued (Part 3) : Murderer

(Your P.O.V)

With the knife still pressed to my neck, the hallway was completely silent except for the sound of everyone's breathing. I felt something nudge my closed fist, so I opened my hand allowing something plastic to be slipped between my fingers. I could feel cold metal at the tip of my finger, so I assumed I had a knife.

"Kill them," Gold whispered.

"All of them" Vincent whispered, finishing Gold's sentence.

I suddenly felt a surge of energy shot through my body, I was unable to see straight, unable to think straight. I wanted to see blood, their blood. I suddenly let out a low chuckle, and the hallway suddenly went dark, except for a bright red light coming from me.

"It's your eyes" Vincent whispered as he took the knife away from my neck.

I could only see red, the beautiful color of blood. I gripped the knife tightly in my hand, as I ran the group. Everything was a bright bloody red blur. One minute I'm standing, the next my feet are in a pool of blood, and I'm surrounded by stabbed people. The blood made me smile. I licked it off the knife, (Okay now I'm making it sound like you're a vampire -.-) allowing the new taste to fill my mouth. Gold and Vincent smirked as they watched me. Suddenly, Gold snapped his fingers and I stopped everything, dropping the knife and standing up perfectly straight, as if I was a statue.

"Wonderful job, Princess" Gold walked over and picked the knife up out of the pool of blood.

"You look so hot with blood all over yourself" He smirked and licked some blood off my lips.

I noticed Vincent giving the back of Gold's head a death glare. I slowly moved my eyes -which seemed to be the only things I could move- so that that focused on Gold. He was smiling at me while stroking my hair. I didn't have the urge to pull away, I liked this. My mouth slowly made a small smile. He winked at me, and pulled his hand away from my hair.

"Goodnight Princess" He snapped his fingers, and I passed out.

~~Dream~~

I sat up and looked around the dimly lit room. I saw a bared up window, the only thing that was providing me with light. I felt someone watching me, and I instantly knew I wasn't alone.

"Hey," A familiar voice said from the other side of the room.

"Over here" I turned around.

There, with his back against the wall, stood Puppet.

"Puppet..?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wondering why I'm here?" He crossed his arms, and I gave a small nod.

"Well, first, I'm the only one you didn't attempt to kill, so I'm able to talk to you right now"

"Wait.. kill? Who'd I kill..?" He rolled his eyes.

"You brutally murdered all of your friends"

"No I didn't" I started walking towards him, feeling angry.

"Woah, calm down. They're fine" He stopped leaning on the wall.

I didn't stop, I kept walking. I felt my foot hit something so I looked down and saw a knife. I bent down and picked it up.

Do it.

No..I can't kill him..

DO IT.

Suddenly everything blurred, giving me a major headache. My grip on the knife tightened as my feet moved by themselves.

"W-what are you doing?" The faint voice of Puppet stuttered. I couldn't talk.

"Put the k-knife d-down!" I could tell he was almost crying.

I suddenly got stopped, the knife was pried from my grasp. My vision returned to normal and I saw Puppet gripping my shoulders, while throwing the knife to the other side of the room. I collapsed to the ground, on the edge of crying.

"H-hey it's alright" He got down on his knees and gave me a small awkward hug.

"No it's n-not," I sniffled "I-I'm a m-murderer" I burst into tears.

"Shh, it's not you, it's them" He hugged me again, this time tighter.

I gave a small nod, as I suddenly felt dizzy.

"You're waking up," He released me from the hug.

"I'll try my best to help you" He suddenly kissed my forehead.

I blushed and nodded. I began getting really dizzy, everything started fading. I was suddenly in darkness, waiting to wake up.

You think you can get saved?
You can't

~~~~