Night 4 Continued (Part 3) : Heros

Little A/N ^^
I just wanted to say sorry if I repeat stuff alot in the story (This isn't because of that comment *you know who you are if you read this xD*), I have notised that I do repeat stuff, it's a bad habit, I'm trying to not repeat stuff I guess. So this will be like the last kidnap I promise ^^. Anyway, enjoy~

(Your P.O.V)

~Dream~

I opened my eyes slowly, and I came face to face with grey eyes.

"You alright?" Puppet asked as he helped me up.

"Yeah.. I think"

"Whatever happens, just remember that we're already trying to find you."

"Thanks.. Who got me? I know Sophie did something.. But I feel like she wasn't alone"

"You're right, shes not alone" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Who-" I started getting dizzy.

"You'll find out soon enough"

~Dream end~

I sat up, while rubbing my head. I have a really bad headache.

"Ah, I see your awake"

"Who's there?" I jumped to my feet and grabbed the bars of the cage with my hands.

"And why am I in a cage?!"

I heard a low chuckle, one that would send shivers down your spine.

"You're in a cage because you'll run away"

In the back of my head, I heard a very faint voice. It sounded a lot like Vincent.

'Where are you?'

'I don't know! Please help me' I said in my head, hoping he could actually hear me.

'Describe the room'

I looked around, examining the room.

'It looks like there's two giant metal doors and-'

'I know where you are! Sit tight, we'll be there soon'

I looked around the dimly lit room, trying to find out who captured me.

"You won't be able to see me" His voice echoed around the room.

I sat down in my cage, those people better get here soon. I want to see this mystery person.

"Why won't you show yourself?"

"Do you wish to see me?"

"Kinda, yeah" I crossed my arms.

Suddenly the room glowed bright white, I closed my eyes and reopened them when the brightness was gone. There, in front of the cage, stood a man.

He was at least over 6'2. He had dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a dark yellow baggy muscle shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, dark yellow and black converse shoes, and his arms had tons of scars and stitches on them.

I had to admit, he was kinda cute, but now's not the time for that. He walked right up to the cage, and leaned his forehead against the bars.

"Come closer, love. I won't bite" Damn he had a British accent.

I stayed at the other side of the cage. He tilted his head, causing his blonde hair to fall over one eye, his mouth formed a small frown.

"Are you scared?" His bright blue eyes looked hurt.