Night 4 Continued (Part 1) : Master?

please tell me I got every character that's in fnaf.
Wait.. There's still one more?
Damn it.
Btw- Phone guy is just staying as PG.

(Your P.O.V)

As we walked down the hall, I pointed towards the doors and told the guys what door led to where.

"What's that door?" Jeremy asked while looking at it.

"Oh, that's the prize room."

"Can we see inside?" I shrugged and opened the door.

When I walked in, I saw Puppet talking to Sophie, he was whisper yelling. I turned to the boys and put a finger to my lips, signalling for them to be quite. They nodded and we slowly crept in, slowly shutting the door behind us. I started listening to their conversation.

"I don't care! I just don't want you to hurt her!" Puppet whisper yelled at Sophie while running his hands through his hair and pacing around.

"But it's my job! Master sent me on a job, and I'm going to fulfill my duties!" (Pffftt.. She said duty) she crossed her arms, her normal purple eyes were not pitch black with a tiny pink dot in the middle.

"Once again, I don't care! If you step near her I'LL RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF ONE BY ONE!" His voice got loud and demonic.

His voice made me jump back a bit, and I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Mike smiling down at me, I smiled back. He wrapped an arm around me, to help stop me from shaking from his voice.

"You wouldn't ever do that to me!" She growled, but her voice sounded slightly hurt.

"I FUCKING WOULD, AND YOU KNOW I WILL!"

"I know you don't like me" her eyes returned to normal.

"YOU'RE JUST FIGURING THAT OUT NOW BITCH?"

"No, I've known ever since that day" a tear rolled down her face.

"Don't bring that up, it's your fault anyway" he sighed, his voice retuned to normal.

"It's my fault for what? You broke up with me! You were a terrible boyfriend!" Her eyes went black with the purple dot again.

"YOU WERE A TERRIBLE GIRLFRIEND! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH BONNIE! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

I bit my lip as I listened, I didn't know that they used to be girlfriend and boyfriend.

"You love her don't you" her voice was very quite.

"Who?" His voice was back to normal.

"The girl.. What's her name.. (Y/n) is it?" He just glared at her.

"I'll take that as a yes.. she took you away from me, am I correct?"

"At least she doesn't cheat!" He then walked over to Sophie and bitch slapped her.

"You're mine" She held her face.

"No, I'm not" He began walking out of the room.

"I'll just have to kill her then. I'll get you back and do what my Master asked me to do at the same time" Her smile started getting bigger.

"You can try all you want. I'm not letting anything happen to her" He then stormed out o the room, slamming the door behind him.

Sophie stomped out after him, leaving me and the others just standing in the darkness.

I pulled away from Mike's grasp and walked out into the dim light.

"Who does she mean by 'Master'?" Vincent walked over to me, a confused look on his face.

"How am I supposed to know?" I growled, slightly annoyed that Sophie thought I was trying to steal Puppet.

"It was only a question" He held up his hands and back away.

PG, Mike, and Jeremy walked out, confused looks on all their faces.

"I'm confused" Jeremy said as he tilted his head, causing his brown hair to fall slightly into his eyes.

"About what?" I crossed my arms.

"That..puppet thing.. likes you?" I nodded my head.

"I think a lot of them like me.." I said as I sighed.

"Anyway.. let's just continue with the tour of this place.." I walked out of the room, the others following behind.

(Jeremy's P.O.V) *Short*

I was the last one that walked out of the room. I watched as (y/n) walked down the hallway, the other's close behind her. She looked so.. perfect. Her words echoed in my mind.

'I think a lot of them like me..'

"I think I may be one of them.." I whispered and ran to catch up with the group.

(Your P.O.V)

I showed them the kitchen, dining room, the office, and every other room in this place. I led them back to the main room.

"Thanks for showing us around" Mike smiled and ruffled my hair.

"No problemo" I punched his arm playfully.

I saw Jeremy glare at Mike then walk away. I shrugged and walked over to the stage, I jumped up and sat down on the edge. I suddenly hear voices from behind the curtains. Me, being sneaky, decided to sneak over and see who was talking. I tiptoed over and peeked behind the curtains. There, stood PG behind pinned against the wall by Vincent. Vincent was smirking, and he lifted up PG's mask. He had glasses, along with dark blue eyes.

"You got a pretty face~" I heard Vincent mumble to him.

They were both blushing, and I stood there smirking. Vincent then leaned down and pressed his lips against PG's. I had to look away to keep in a squeal. I heard footsteps, and I turned my head to see Mike and Jeremy walking towards me. I put my finger to my lips and pointed towards the opening in the curtain.They peeked in, along with me, and it had turned into a makeout session. I saw Jeremy's eyes widen, and he pulled me and Mike away. Once we were off the stage he turned to me.

"We're you watching them?!" He didn't sound angry or mad, just confused.

"Maybe.." I bit my lip and turned away. From the corner of my eye I saw Mike blushing while he looked at me.

Jeremy facepalmed and walked away. I turned to Mike, and he was inches away from my face, almost nose to nose.

"Mik-" I got cut off as he smashed his lips against mine.

My eyes widened and he pulled away, his cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"I-I'm s-sorry" He turned to walk away, but I hugged him from behind.

"It's okay.." He slowly spun around, so I was now hugging his front.

He hugged me back and rested his chin on my head.

(??? P.O.V) *Oh look! another ??? person :D*

"Is she dead?" I turned to the small girl.

"Not yet Master, but she will be soon"

"Good girl. If she isn't here by tonight, then you know what'll happen."

She nodded and ran out of the room.

I may be ripped and ruined.
But I'm still here.
~~~~
I'm still here.