Night 2 Continued (Part 2) : One more step and she dies

I drew that picture, sorry if its horrible. I left the girl blank because that's basically you, so whatever skin/eye/hair colour you got would go on her along with your favourite colour as the sweater ^^ And shes so short because Vincent is a giant along with all the others boys XD. ENJOY~

(Your P.O.V)

~~Dream~~

I can't breathe. It hurts, my body hurts. Everything is black, except for a tiny speck of light in the distance. I hear noises, almost like faint voices, telling me to walk towards the light. I can't control my body, it's as if it has a mind of its own. As I walk closer, the white light turns golden, a colour that's all too familiar to me. Another few steps, it's not a light. It's two glowing golden eyes. I can't see the body, only the eyes, but I already knew who it was. I tried I speak, but no sounds were heard. My body suddenly stopped, a few inches away from the golden eyes.

"Hello, Princess. I see you've gotten trapped by someone other than me for once. That's different, right?" I could only give a small nod.

"You may be wondering why I'm invading your 'dreams' again. Well, the answer is simple. I came to warn you. Warn you about what? Warn you to stay away from certain people" I nodded, motioning for him to continue.

"These certain people, want to hurt you. I don't want them to hurt you, Princess. So, you must listen to me, okay?" My body forced itself to nod.

"Good girl. Now, these people I want you to avoid, want to harm you, they will kill you, unless you stop them. You will stop them, you won't let them harm yourself. The people I want you to avoid, is everyone in the restaurant, except me and Vincent. You understand?" My body, once again forced itself to nod.

"Well, you're being very cooperative today, I like that" He finally stepped out of the shadows.

He stopped in front of me, and gripped my shoulders.

"You love me, don't you Princess?" I, once again got forced to nod.

"More than everyone else?" He put strand of lose hair behind my ear, and guess what? I got forced to nod again!

"Good" he pressed his lips against mine.

I tried to push him away, but nothing would move. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Now wake up, (y/n)" he started to fade away.

"Remember, trust no one. (free cookie if you get that reference). Except for me and Vincent. Bye, Princess" he faded away completely, and I was left in the darkness.

The darkness started getting darker (makes sense right?) and I fell to the floor.

~~Dream end~~

Half a second later, I opened my eyes. I was in a room, tied to a chair with some cloth stuck in my mouth, and tied around my head with another piece of rope. I started squirming around, attempting to loosen the ropes around my feet, stomach, and wrists. Whoever tied me up really didn't want me to get free.

"Struggling wont do you any good" said a voice behind me.

I tried to look behind me, but it hurt to move my neck. I heard footsteps, and he walked in front of me, of course, it was Vincent.

"Such a shame that I had to tie you up.. That rope is hurting your beautiful skin" he smirked as he dragged a finger across right above where he tied the rope on my stomach.

I tried to say something, but it came out in only muffles.

"Poor (y/n) can't talk, would you like to speak?" I nodded.