I choose Mike

(Written by starluigi1010)

A/N) i was playing destiny, and if you wanna see what the fuck i fight on a daily basis, do a google image search of the following.

-destiny omnigul

-destiny sardok

-destiny valis ta'uric

Delve deeper if you wish, TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I choose mike." I said. Mike came over and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Now how do we get out of here?" Mike asked over my laughing.

A/N) Mike is almost the same age as you.

"I will handle that." Donnie said, his eyes glowing a dark blue, we then passed out.

(Time skip)

I woke up in my bed. Mike was next to me, still asleep.

(Quick warning of a bit of lemon coming up.)

I quietly snuck out of bed and started to undress, i took everything off except for my underwear. I carefully placed my bra on mikes face and got back in the bed. Now I just gotta wait

(Time skips a bitch)

I was almost asleep, but mike started to wake up. "(Y/N), what's this on my - OH MY GOD!" He screamed as he threw my bra to the other side of the room. I got his attention and his eyes went wide. "(Y/N), why are you topless?" He asked.

"Because, i have reasons." I said.

"What are the reasons?"

"You."i said as i pulled him into a kiss.

After a minute he broke the kiss and pushed me down and got on top.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Well, i AM kind of topless, so yes." I said as i took off his shirt.( what is up with me and Julia's fascination with the shirts?!) he started to kiss me and that when i felt my underwear come off.

The End.