Night 4: Three new males

That video :'D I HAD TO PUT IT IN! If you're on a phone or whatever go on Youtube and search 'vincent x phone guy Keep it PG'
Time for a party~
My God I'm up to like a million endings I gotta do XD

(Your P.O.V)

The night was going by rather slowly, it was only 1:46am. Dark looked bored out of his mind, and Mark was really focused on that tablet. As for me, I was spinning around in my chair.

"(Y/n), don't forget to check the hallway and vents." Mark reminded me.

I stopped spinning and flashed my light down the hall. Fredric was there, literally almost in front of me.

"MASKS!" I shoved mine on my head, Mark and Dark did the same. Luckily we found another mask for Dark.

Fredric eventually went away, but Foxy was still at the end of the hallway.

"HOLY SHIT" Mark suddenly screamed.

"What?" I quickly turned my chair.

"T-there was a girl under the desk.." I could see him shaking

"Where is she?" Dark asked while winding up the box.

"S-she disappeared.."

"Uh huh.. Sure" Dark rolled his eyes and stopped winding the box.

I shrugged and turned my chair back around.

~time skip because the night is boring~

It was 5:30am, and nobody wandered into the room, not even the vents. It wasn't until 5:57am that something happened.

I was just checking the hallway, when I suddenly hear 3 male screams from way up the hallway.

"What the hell was that?" Dark asked while standing up.

I shrugged and turned my flashlight off. Mark turned off the tablet and set it down, along with Dark who put the music box down.

We all walked out of the room and down the hallway, once we got into the main room, all the animatronics were there.

"Hey, guys, did you hear 3 screams?" Mark asked while walking over.

BonBon started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Dark crossed his arms.

"I was the one who caused those screams" BonBon said while smirking.

"Who screamed?" Fredric pointed behind us.

We all turned around and there behind us, stood 3 males.
(I'm doing this based off of pictures that I saw)

One guy had dark brown hair, brown eyes, a black hat that said 'Security' on it, a white long sleeved shirt that was tucked into his black jeans, black converse and a name tag that said 'Mike'.

Another guy had lighter brown hair, green eyes, a light blue long sleeved shirt that was rolled up at the sleeves so the cuffs were dark blue along with a dark blue tie, black fingerless gloves, black skinny jeans, black boots what went just over his ankles, a dark blue hat that said 'Security' on it, and a name tag that said 'Jeremy'.

The last guy had a mask that covered the front of his face, the mask was a bright red phone, I could see black spiky hair from the back of the mask, he wore a black long sleeved short with a white tie, black jeans, white converse shoes, his hands and half of his arms had long white bandages around them, and he had a name tag that said 'PG'. (Is phone guy Fritz Smith? I see some people saying it is. If so that'll be his name, but for now he's called PG).

Oh great, more giants. I looked up at the three new males.

"Hi" 'Mike' said while sticking out his hand.

"Hi.." I hesitantly shook his hand.

"I'm Mike, that's Jeremy and PG" he featured towards them.

"I'm (y/n)" I smiled at them.

After Mark and Dark introduced themselves, everyone went their ways. I stayed with the new males to get to know them better.

"So, how'd you end up here?" I asked while sitting on the stage, the guys just stood in front of me.

"Mike and I live around here. We were walking down the street, when we heard a scream farther up the street, so we ran over to see who it was. It was PG, he was lying on the ground with blood pouring from both of his arms. The only closest place was this restaurant, so we ran inside. We found some long bandages in a room and we bandaged up his arms and hands. When we tried to get back outside, but the door was locked, then we saw a giant blue robot thing at the other side of the room, so we all screamed and ran for our lives" Jeremy explained. (Thanks SJDynasty24 for that idea)

"And how'd you get here?" Mike asked while smiling.

"Me and Mark played the game, and we got sent into here, this isn't the first time it's happened though"

"What about Dark?" Mike sat next to me on the stage.

"Dark was originally in Mark. Some shadow dude named Donnie separated them." Jeremy and Mike both looked at me as if I was crazy.

PG just leaned against the stage beside me, not saying a word.

'He must be shy..' I thought.

I looked in the direction he was looking, he was staring at Vincent. (sihoneyb asked for this XD you all know where this is going). I smirked and saw Vincent walking towards us.

'Perfect timing, Vincent' I thought again.

He walked straight up to me, PG's head followed him, I swear he looked at his ass. (What am I even doing XD)

"(y/n) can you come over here for a second?" I nodded and jumped off the stage, Vincent grabbed my hand, and I saw PG look away.

Vincent dragged me to the other side of the room where a few others were standing.

"There's someone here Puppet would like you to meet" He pulled you through the crowd.

There, stood Puppet, but with a girl, and beside her stood Billy. She was almost identical to Billy, except she wore mostly pink and purple.

"(y/n), meet Balloon Girl, or Sophie" Puppet said while she smiled up at me.

"Hello (y/n)!" Her voice was slightly high and squeaky.. like the one from that dream.

"Hi Sophie, it's nice to meet you" I smiled down at her.

"(Y/n), why don't you go show the other guys around?" Puppet pointed towards the new guys.

"Sure! Vincent, do you want to come with me?" He nodded and we walked back over.

"C'mon guys, we're going to show ya around the place" They all nodded and started walking towards us.

We started walking off down a hallway. This place is huge, and this is going to take forever.
~~~~
That's why it's going to be in the next part ^^. Cause' it'll take forever~.
VINCENT X PG. I SHIP IT.