thirty one

mina ashido p.o.v

while deku was over here with his stupid monologue, which took too much time in my opinion, i managed to melt the cuffs behind my back, letting me escape.

i kept my exact pose until deku turned around, talking about bakugo.

"and it all starts with kacchan," he whispered.

i slowly began to melt other people out, trying to keep an eye out for deku.

my hands start to burn as numbness tickled at my fingertips. this hasn't happened before. it takes me a few minutes before i managed to melt a few out.

specifically speaking, kirishima, denki, sero, jirou, ochako, tsuyu, iida, todoroki, and shoji. my hands ached in pain.

"but! but but but but!" deku laughed, "all of your quirks will help make all for one more powerful!"

i froze in fear.

"hey mina, what are you doing?"

"u-uhm-"

"get her!"

villains began to try and run after me, trying to grab me and put me back in my chair.

"guys i melted some of you out fucking help me!" i yelled as i kicked a guy in the stomach.

denki and sero got up and started to attack the guys who had grabbed my arms, "sorry mina, his story was actually more interesting than most of our love lives." denki butted in.

"shut up."

a few of the rest of them began to notice they can get out now as they start to help, kirishima immediately taking on deku.

"oh shit!"

kirishima had thrown deku into a wall, before throwing violent punches at him.

"kiri stop!" ochako wailed, running towards them.

"no! he hurt bakugo!" he continued to hit deku over and over and over.

ochako had grabbed kirishima's shoulders and managed to levitate him in the air for a few seconds, "you're going to kill him!"

"i don't care!"

silence erupted in the building. kirishima was loosing it.

"he deserves it!"

sobs echoed from ochako as she cried, "no! he doesn't!"

"yes he does now let me go!"

todoroki rushed over to deku, "hes out."

everyone stopped.

...

TICK TOCK

I DOJT WANT THIS TO WND

FUCKINT BUTTCHEEKS

ABWYAS