eighteen

denki kaminari p.o.v

i woke up with arms around my waist. my heart dropped as the memories flashed before me.

tears began to well up in my eyes as i started to cry.

"baby?"

"sero what am i doing?" i sobbed quietly, looking down at the covers.

"what do you mean?"

"i love two people, and i can't pick between them. i don't want to loose either of you."

i continued to cry as sero rubbed my back, "have you ever thought of the idea if we all dated each other?"

"y-yeah i did last night, why?"

"denks i think you're poly."

"huh?"

"polyamorous. it means you're wanting a relationship with multiple people." sero told me.

"b-but what if you guys hate me forever?" i whispered.

"we won't baby."

"you sure?"

"yeah, so we don't we call shinsou and talk about it, okay bubs?" sero asked.

i sniffled softly as i nodded, "o-okay."

i grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called shinsou, turning him on speaker.

"hey babe, why are you calling me at the crack ass of dawn?" shinsou mumbled.

"did you just wake up?" i asked, looking to sero. he wiped away the remaining tears with the pad of his thumb.

"yeah, i did, but what's up?"

"um- so, i wanna talk about something." i started to cry again.

"hey hey don't cry, it's okay," shinsou worried.

"well um- i wanted to tell you i love you, but i love someone else too." i cried.

"aw, and why are you telling me this?" his voice sounded sweet not sarcastic.

"because, i was thinking," i looked to sero who gave me a nod of reassurance, "how would you feel if we had a poly relationship?"

"a poly relationship? i mean, i've never thought about it but i'm open to it." shinsou offered.

"w-well because i like this someone but i like you too and so, i was wondering if we were all just together, you know?"

"if it makes you happy, it'll make me happy, mkay? we can try it out and see if you like it, okay?" he said reassuringly, "who is it you want to date?"

"sero-"

"aw, hes cute. sure why not." he laughed softly.

"hey! i'm not cute i'm sexy, theres a difference!" sero said before clapping his hand over his mouth.

"you're with sero right now?"

"yeah-"

"fuck it i'm coming over, i don't want to miss the cuddles." he said before rustling could be heard.

"yeah!" sero cheered.

i laughed as butterflies filled my stomach happily. this is what i wanted and now i have it.

life is good.

...

YES