five

katsuki bakugo p.o.v

okay, maybe i'm a little scared. just a little.

hearing aoyama talk about his potential quirk and how he was in our class made me think and i hated that. thinking about the league of villains in general made my stomach churn.

as i walked into the boy's bathroom, which was empty, i placed my hands on the sink and stared at the white porcelain, allowing my mind to clear up a little.

i tried to think of who could be the traitor and the first person who immediately came to mind was hagekure. she's practically invisible, therefore she could've lied about the fullest features of her quirk and just said it was invisibility.

another person it could be might be mina, her acid could be another feature of her ghost quirk. shit, what am i thinking? i don't know shit about quirks.

something to ask shitty deku about then.

i turn the faucet on and splash some cold water on my face, hopefully it makes the paranoia go away.

as i look into the mirror, back into my blood, red eyes, i sighed softly. i hate who i am. i'm a monster. i'm no hero, just a fucking selfish guy with a quirk he doesn't deserve. i'm going to get absolutely fucking nowhere.

i've done nothing but made fun of the people around me. i feel like i'm the worst so i always act like i'm the best, covering up the fact i'm always comparing myself.

as tears fought the barrier between my eyes and the clear air, a series of slow, soft whispers began to erupt from the very last stall of the bathroom. it sounded like a conversation almost, but you could barely make out the words.

i quickly wipe away any tears that could fallen and slowly began to approach the stall door. my palms began to warm up and the sizzles could be heard. i neared the stall door and pressed my ear against the cold, metal door.

nothing.

the whispers have completely stopped but the door was still locked shut.

i backed away from the door and let my palms warm up as sparks began to fire up. my chest was tight and i was biting back my tongue.

i aimed for the door before hearing a voice.

"kacchan?"

...

sorry for the short chapters i'm not motivated lol 😩

but i promise longer ones will come eventually

i think

i hope

but i hope you liked this chapter, so far, who do you think is the traitor? 🤒

also a headcanon i have for bakugo is that he acts like he has a superiority complex to cover up the fact he has an inferiority complex and the fact hes really strict on himself

kinda sad but oh well

</3

ghost | bnha traitor auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें