twenty one

katsuki bakugo p.o.v

i felt like i was trapped. my wrists were bonded down along with my ankles. my eyes were shut closed because i was afraid of what i was going to see. i tried to scream but it felt like something was on my face.

i immediately tried to fight against the metal, tears running down my face. it feels like that sludge monster is choking me all over again.

"awe, good morning kacchan!" his familiar voice creeped into my ears as a loud clap echoed, "how was your sleep?"

i screamed, struggling against the chains as i try to break out.

"aw baby, you can't escape here! soon your friends will come join us!" he exclaimed happily, holding his arms out.

i couldn't even fucking reply, i tried to blow off the chains but it's like my quirk was gone.

"soon when your little friends get here and they all fall into my beautiful trap!" he clapped again, "i'll have some of the most powerful quirks ever. all of them will be made into one and all for one will finally be able to take over the world while i get to get revenge on all of those who deceived me."

i opened my eyes and saw deku in new attire, he was in this suit for whatever reason. a black vest, white dress shirt, and long pants. the entire outfit had accents of red along with his gloves. i started to struggle because this wasn't deku.

"all of you who said i couldn't do it, will feel pain," he yelled, looking at me. he walked over, this slight hip sway and ran his hands through my hair, "starting with you poprock!" he smiled.

...

izuku midoriya p.o.v

i watched him as he struggled, giggling. it was so funny.

"you're not going to get anywhere if you keep trying to escape like that!" i cackled, clutching my stomach.

the fear in his eyes fueled my confidence in my plan. kacchan was finally put back in his fucking place, and is all under my control.

i couldn't contain my laughter as i leaned on the wall for support, watching my peer struggle against those metal cuffs around his ankles and wrists.

and the muzzle.

god- i love being evil.

"kacchan? you have something you want to say, hm?" i laughed.

instead of replying, because he can't, he began to try and get off of this torture device.

"oh wait- i forgot," i grinned, giggles leaving my mouth, "you can't!"

...

JESUS CHRIST VILLAIN DEKU IS SO HOT